Sunday, July 23, 2006

A boring Sunday

Hey all, this will be my first post. I wasn't planning to write this as my first post. My planned previous first post was full of bitching , whining and complains, so I thought I'll leave that for later. Ne ways, lets get back to business. I woke up today , feeling like eating spagetthi. So i decide to cook some. Just for the record, I suck at cooking , I already have a hard time cooking maggie mee. So its realy quite ambitious of me to start cooking this.
Lets get started.
The first thing I did.



Went downstairs my apartment to buy some ingrediants.

Went back upstairs , and started with boiling the spagetthi.

hmmm , spagetthi really takes a long time to cook . Took more than 10 minutes of boiling.

Yeah , after all the boiling is done, its time to cook the sauce. Since i'm such a cheap bastard, i didnt want to buy those ready made prego sauce which taste great(cost RM 6.50), So i went instead with campbells cream of mushroom soup(cost RM 3 sumthing) . To make the soup into a sauce, i just had to make it thicker. So i just added half a tin of milk , mixed it with the campbell mushroom thingy, and started stiring away mixing the stuff. After a good stiring , i boiled the sauce till it starts simmering.

After the sauce is done , i just pout it over to the cooked spagetthi , and voila, SPAGETTHI.

I'm feeling pretty damn proud of my self for cooking this. Yah yah , i know is freaking simple but hey ,Its my first attemp to cook spagetthi with out my mom's help. And i didnt totally made a mess out of everything. My appartment is still intact, nothing has been burnt.

Now... Time for the eating part!!! so exicted@!@~!~!

.

..

...

....

.....

......

Okay , Its a really bad idea to use the whole campbell soup as the sauce. It was okay at first , but afther halfway through, damn freaking jelak wey!!!!!

The amount of sauce i made can be eaten by 3 people. I went solo on it. I feel like vommiting now, arghhh,

About the taste.... ermmm . it tastes like musroom soup?It taste okay at first ,but it was too creamy and campbelly and mushroomy , so after awhile... u get the picture.

I've learn my lesson now, don't be such a cheap bastard and just get the prego sauce next time.

I give this a 3.1/10.

I hope you enjoyed my sunday afternoon cooking exprience.

1 comment:

jermenn said...

LOL! tat's why i told u ..don't be so selfish and have it all for yourself! =P next time bring back from malacca for us larrr... i wanna try "rotten spaghetti" !!!