Saturday, July 22, 2006

My very Belated Post!

To my papa, mama, jeh jeh, joanne baby, uncles&aunties, and friends! 5th of July 2006, my21st b'day... Today is not only about I am a year older or I am certified to be an adult. It is a day to remind me of you, anyone of you is actually the author for my past 21 year's memory. What I have today no matter in term of knowledge, memories, experiences, materials and so on, won't be existence without anyone of u. Yes! What I mean is without you all then there won't be today's Jermenn. Thanks for writing down such a wonderful story of mine in this 21 years. I'm much appreciated that I have a chance to grow up together with all of you. Thanks for taking care of me when I was a baby, play with me when I was a kid; teach me when I was a teenager, and now I am an adult... No matter whom u r, my family, my relatives, my friends…. Anyone of you is really mean to me. Again and again, thanks! Hopefully by tonight, every one of you did enjoy the celebration of "ours".

This is my Golden Key Cake!


My super World Cup Cake! Thanks Mum!

1 comment:

Eve said...

Happy belated birthday dude! Nice cake u have there!