Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Diu Loooooooo

Haiz , few days ago , while dotaing i heard a small explosion , when i looked , i saw that my phone is no more charging , frightened me sial , i thought my fucking phone spoil again, so i check check check , finally i realized that is was my charger that came out taht little explosion sound.

So now with out any charger , i am currently charging my phone using my computer's usb. One draw back however. Last time , when i was in kl , i didnt bring back my charger along , knowiing that i had some cables to connect my phone to the usb for charging , i didnt worry . But then , when my phone went totally dead on me because of the bateries , and i cant turn it on at all, i cant charge it using USB. I was like omfg, had to use some other old phone that holiday. Damn stupid , u can only charge using USB when the phone is on.

Today damn dangerous soemmore , bateries was totally flat , lucky i manage to turn on the phone in time for it to charge.

Anyways, i dont think i have stated waht phone i am using , i am using E680 . Not the samsung one , The motorola one. Damn sial , i went searching for E680 , all the search came out samsung one . And my phone is sooooooooooo much nicer, even though dman fucking old de.

My chibai fucking troublesome phone. Even though my phone has fucking lots of flaws, but i still like it, wont be changing phone anytime soon.

oh yeah, was eating satay celup yesterday , when we teroverboiled a baby corn. My friend said it looks like his kukujiau , so he ask me to promo him abit on his blog, well ladies , if you see , you like , msg me, i give u his number


LOL??

oh yeah, one more thing , do you guys notice that mosquitos are getting more fucking irritating these days , now instead of biting you at the normal places, they like to bite at the fingers and toes. BABI!! Being bitten at fingers and toes feels different from other places, it feels itchy and bengkak and painfull at the same time. SUCKS!##~#!$~%$%

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmg banyak nyamuk.

scrath scrath....

ur phone also byj hal wei...

LOL

Anonymous said...

like whose kukujiao? i know one ar ? can share the numebr or not ?