Friday, March 09, 2007

I cant Farking SLeep

Sighh...

Farkign heavy day for me today ,got class in the day and basketball competition at night , and the day before i pushed my self to hard training, in the end i ended up with my foot hurting whole day... talk about wrong timing, lost my basketball match today , partly , i think maybe its my fault , i cant keep up with my team mates ,(which are mostly foreigners) those guys run so damn fast that i wasted so much energy trying to keep up with them , and today when i woke up , i already feel so fucking tired, my head felt so damn heavy and i feel like i cant even lift up my body. And my leg fucking hurts#!#G

arghh , why cant i farking sleep !!#%R!

i watch 300 today, i find the movie not bad, there is not much of a story line , mostly fighting, but the fighting parts are really cool , so the movie is pretty good,

i watch ghost rider recently also , i find the movie really entertaining. NOt taht good , but entertaining.

Yeah , i finally watch 1 litre of tears, i heard of that japanese series from my kl friends. they said they cried thier ass off watching the show (guys). SO when they told me this , i called them pussies , and one of them said " just because you dont cry , that doesnt make you a man ".

So i took up the challenge , and finally got the show with ENGLISH subs , and started watching. And MY GOd that show is FARKING sad. And i Mean FUKCIGN sad! its like the MOST FUCKING sad show i've ever seen. I almost cried watching it.

almost....
i tried my best to cry , but i jsut cant
The feeling i get after watching the show , is like i jsut attended someone's funeral. someone i know and is pretty close to me. weird ehh, why cant i jsut cry like a normal person.


Going to prom at the end of this month , everyone is preparing for it , people going out , buying clothes , gettign a tailor made one , starving themself to death for the prom.
As for me , i am on a diet. A FUCKING HEavy Diet , where i eat more than usual. Fuck man , i need to eat less, my money finish damn fast cause of my eating habits. Its just the begining on the months , and i already almost used up my monthly money.
Everyone seem to be going to the prom dressed sooo nicely. its gonna be fun looking at ppl. I'm going there with a simple long sleeve shirt and slacks . Oh yeah , to make it formal , i'm gonna wear a tie.

I bought a baton recently from my friend. He ordered it from lau yat.

Siap come with cover sial , i really want to test the baton's hitting power , anyone to let me try it on? my friend Chua CHee BYe handicaped one hand de, so cannot try on him. after he no more hand to hold his ku ku jiau to pee.

Hmmm , i;m gonna make a few targets for myself after today

1. play more basketball ( need to get fitter, i feel damn i am damn fucking weak , no stamina and strength, i need to train more, so i cna kill people on the court by just touchign them)

2. eat lesser ( i need to save money!!! and i am getting fatter everyday)

3.try try try try try to study at least abit la ( with MMU website for downloadin notes being out of servive , i feel like i am doing and learning nothing these pass few days , i feel like a useless person , haizzzzz , fucked up, i jsut cant put my mind into studying. And i really have to push up my fucking CGPA)

With that said , i'm gonna paly a game of warcraft and try to sleep after taht

somebody fuck me

No comments: