Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Anybody?

Anybody wnana sponser me rm66 a month so i can apply for an internet broadband service for my self??
I fuckign hate sharing internet with retards, hohhohhoho ,
cant even do the one thing that i enjoy doing in this fucking place
cant download anything to watch
watching movies in the cinema also sucks, cinema in melaka sucks
food also sooooo fucking sien, got a friend who actually ate at petronas cause there is everything else is boring
better just lie down and stare at the fuckign ceiling

I NEED SOMETHING USELESS TO DO(maybe i should start studying?? studying seems pretty useless to me , ahhaahahahaahah)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tomoro want to eat maggi in petronas? hehehehhee

Anonymous said...

aiyiah , we dotn so sad la , tmr we go seoul garden, since today sat bai de

Anonymous said...

better cross your fingers.... later my car guai dai again.... my dad also faint. haha

gaL said...

i pray for us k.. hope tmr jadi go. I dragging jan, joanne, dennis u guys for sure.

hehehhe

Anonymous said...

Omfg, just finished seoul garden , fucking suffering now

Anonymous said...

I will pay for your monthly internet connection provided you increase your CGPA to 3.3 =D. We can further negotiate when you are back.