Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A REAL BLOGGER Post!!!!

A friend of mine said that my blog sucks, and its no fun to read bla bla bla

He says that a blog , should be about one's personal life , writing about emotional stuff, writing peoms and bla bla bla , he craps alot

Well you know what , i do agree with him.

Well lets start making this blog look and sound more like a fu ckign blog shall we
First of
THis is a poem i wrote To describe my inner self.


My Name Is FungJan
Some call me FuckerJan
Soem call me BigJan
But most know me as Jan
My female name Is Jane
I got a female friend Anne
Her name rhymes with Jane
I know two Joanne
Thier name rhymes with Jane
If you name rhymes with Jan
Or If it rhymens with Jane

YOUR'RE RETARDED


Yay nice ler!?!?!? I jsut called 3 of my friends retarded(I'm so gonna get fucking from someone) , wahahahahahaha

Here's another peom , i wrote , to describe my friends

ALan Got Lan jiau
Dennis Got Pennis
Nick Got Dick
Jin Got Jiau Jiau
Jan Got friend name Dick
But Nick Got Dick
So what does Dick Got?



Okay okay , now that the poem part is done, time to start with my emo stuff.

Lets see, yesterday , while playing dota , i was lagging , so i got fucked by some people. I dont mind people scolding me , but when thet started to curse about my mom , that is when i started getting emo.
So i started fuckign them back , scolding them with whatever that comes into my head. Lucky my friend Chua CHee Bye was helping me to scold them too. SO in the end , we scold people.

The end


This is by far the best post i've ever written , i feel like i have reach one step close into becoming a pro blogger, this post even beats my post about prom.

Thank you, thank you for your support!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.... this is a good blog, according to marric la... wonder why he never comment here... hmmm...

Anonymous said...

ur poem pantastic!

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you , MORE POEMS TO COME IN THE FUTURE!!!!