Saturday, May 26, 2007

BLUESERVER I FUCKING HATE YOU

JEeeEEzz , they banned my account T_T... they really banned my account... sigh i think all this banning shit is really stupid... Assholes leave our game and all, i screw leavers, they ban me for being rude == god... so now i can stop playing DOTA for 60 days and talk more craps here...

Oh well.. if the Blueserver really wants to make an epic gaming for all people, they should just bring up prizes for not being leavers , and give award for people that fuck leavers :P

We should hav 'MOGOK secara besar-besaran' and fuck them for banning me, please, stand by my side and togather we shall make the world a safer place to live XD, watever
Jan you are a leaver! fuck you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Letting Cedric join this whiners blog, is a kinda wasteful thing. LoL... FArk u Cedric. for being banned :p

Anonymous said...

you stupid fuck cedric

finally u kena ban
no need to play with a noob like you
hahhhahaha :P

Anonymous said...

Cheers cheers!! Nice fark :p KS KING is Ced but once no KS, become newbie jor. Muaahahhaa. Became farmer KING