Friday, May 04, 2007

Soreeee mangali...

Yesterday was my suckest experience ever on taking public transportations.When the bus at a particular station near the immgration centre, i saw million and trillions and many many 'llions' of human was pushing around and wanted to get into the bus...Squeeze and squeeze and squeeze....suddenly, i was like $@#$&*!!!!!!! great...two nice 'gentlemen' stand in front me....I was sitting and they are like standing and facing us. A malay aunty sat beside me so i just squeeze to her side to avoid facing them.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

U know how Malaysia's bus driver does all the time when the drive, they did the whole Initial D thingy as we're like bunch of pigs on a truck waiting to be slaughter. The bangladeshi and another malay guy in front of me was like shaking shaking with their Bazooka facing all the passengers on the seats. Although i already turn to the side to avoid facing them...my mind cant stop playing images like these: what if he fell on me ....what shall i do..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Then the Bangladeshi was on the phone, one hand pulling the handle on the bus and the bus go bumping bumping and u can imagine that. And i when i was still thinking about 'what should i do if he suddenly fall on me', the bus suddenly 'break' and he kinda like almost fall on me but note that it was like 50 kilometres away from me..hahaha..however, my reaction was 80% faster than my vision, therefore, in just half a second i 'punch' him with my fist and also in tat particular half a second, i said 'sorry' to him...double act in half a second...okok..in case u all dunno..let me draft it out for ya all..

Just wanna say sorry to the Mr.Bangladeshi lor, didnt mean it, just that i act faster than my analyzations...hehehe....


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

-EnD-

3 comments:

jermenn said...

Who wan to register for drawing class? Our drawing teacher, Joanne!

Anonymous said...

Wellcome back joanne , hahahah , ur drawing, dman funny ,the guy shaking likes hes strip dancing.i dont really understand what were you thinking.. so weird one , i cannot make sense of the piicture , spongebob's friend to pocket knife to pen to bubbles?

i realy cannot imagine you punching someone , somemore a bangladeshi
like a small kid punching an adult



also ur picture very YAM JIN!!!!!

tZeWa said...

welcome back babe! why always only 3 of us posting comment wan??? lol