Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Back In Melaka ...........again



Finally , my short short short three weeks trimester break is over. MMU has the worst schedule ever.


I spend half of my holiday going to my dad's factory in Pajam seremban to fix up the LADA , which i brought back to mekala with me.


Finally after 3 years i have a car in melaka


When i reach back to my apartment , i notice that my NIKE slippers that my sis bought for me from Aus was stolen.


WTFFF


I wonder who the fuck would need a fuckign size 14 slipper in malaysia


well , i wished whoever took my sliipers


To enjoy wearing them.

Anyways

Timing for my classes arent so great, 7 hours striaght with no rest at all, with friday class from 10 am to 7 pm

There's even a saturday class, but i will be droping taht subject, wooohoooo







I've been complaining alot about my internet, and recently , i found out of from CCB who found out from my exhousemate that his ex-roommate , who is my current housemate.........



'getting complicated??



anyways , one of my housemate la(lets call him HAMKARCAN), i found out that he is ... he have been blocking everyone's internet , not allowing them to download.


My exhousemate , before he left , he asked HAMKARCAN how come u can download so fast de??



HAMKARCAN : Ohh, because i BLOCKED everyone else



Wahhhhh , he so so super fucking mar chi bai punya lanjiau Smart lerrrrr


who would ever though , taht he would be blocking our intneret??

no wonder , last time i use to be able to download at 1-4 kb , now its all the time a big fat 0

NOw because of HAMKARCHAN , i got 2 banned blueserver accounts. YES I FUCKING BLAME HIM , if usually you see my msn so fucking emo , hes the fucking cause

Well , i fucking had enough of this shit, after hearing that he blocked our internet, i went home straight and reset the router

but i didnt want him to see me do it , so i had to be EXTRA careful. So first , not to look too suspicious , i pretend to take out my kettle and fill in water...slowly, then i went to the router to find the reset switch . WHen i foudn the switch, i went back to my room to get a PIN , so i could reset the router.(I need to reset the router cause HAMKARCHAN changed the password to it)


as i got out from my room , i fuckign saw HAMKARCHAN jsut came out in his room , in his towel.

Fuhh... lucky i didnt reset it earlier , he would have saw me , so i pretend to go to my kettle , which the water is filling up oh so slowly

HAMKARCHAN went into the toilet...



then i waited.....



waited.....


AND THERE IT WAS!!!! The sound of water running , i quickly took my pin , climbed the chair, and reset the router!!



but my job wasnt finished, i still has to set the router , and i didnt have much time cause i just saw HAMKARCHAN holding a toothbrush, he shouldnt take too long in the toilet.


so i quicky tiptoed into my room , closed and locked the door.

and access the router!!!!

mauahhahaahahahahaha , it worked. I finally did it.

First thing i did , was change the password of the router. form there, i tried to set the connection , so we would all have internet, lucky for me if wasnt too difficult


WALA



DONE!!!

right after setting everything , my bitcomet started to move!!!!

and i didnt even do any portforwarding!!!



this prove that fucker really did block everyone.



Now, my other housemate, is able to use p2p programs , which he couldnt before

Wooohoooo , waht a happy ending , i wonder what will he do when he finds out

he shouldnt fuck with me, i'm also a nerd who knows abit on how to set a router.



This if for you






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahhahaa... ur little adventure sounds interesting. i can imagine myself laughing like crazy if i were thr watching u doing that crime. xD

Anonymous said...

if i know this fella block the fucking internet .. no need to be careful to open wat router.. i straight ahead go hit 7 him 1s... then ask him to change it back.. cuz waste 2 year of money for him.. ur so big size scare wat.. hit him only la...

jermenn said...

hit him only! dun need to think twice! wahahahaha! Do he looks HCB?

phoevien said...

how can u stil continue staying with this kind of people???

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, yeah , my heart was pounding a little when i was doing it , excitement sial

i just cant bring my self to walk up to him and just whack him like that , dont feel right , hahahaa

what do you mean by HCB?


i didnt choose to stay with him, he just came to rent a room, and i am kinda lazy to move out , too much things to move

Anonymous said...

by reading ur blog, is more feeling like reading a horror novel..
why is de HAMKARCHAN so scary, even u this gigantic size also afraid of him ???
anyway, congract tat u finally done ur challlenge and got back ur connection..

DrOz said...

Hahahaha!! Jan next time unplug his network cable ...
If he ask y ...u stand up n look down on him! hahaha!!
Scare him until he pee pee ..
Slap 7 him only!!

Jan said...

Hahahah , why so many of you all asking me to whack the fella??


no need to resort to violence one


we play silent warfare
muahahahhaahahha

phoevien said...

silent warfare?
how about give him a secret present... send some virus to him...

Anonymous said...

U should at least SCOLD this HamKarChan.

As he is not the only one who PAY the STREAMYX.