Friday, June 29, 2007

TRANSFORMAAAAAAAAAA

I watch transformers today

holy fucking shit

that movie was goood
it was soooo gooooooddddd that i almost shit in my pants

i have a friend who claimed he had 3 orgasm while watching the movie
I believe him 100%


okay , i am currently addicted to transformers now
before this i wasnt really into it , but after watching the movie

ooooo yeahhhh, soo gooodddd

have to get me one of those toys
wahahhahahahahha

to any of my friends, please start downloading the old old old transformer cartoon
i really really want to watch them now
waahaahahhhaha


btw , i like privates of the Caribbeans too
opps i mean pirates of the Caribbean
alot of people dont seem to like it ,or find it too long , i like it just fine


current favorite movie is surely transformer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the fuck are you talking about la? i got transformers generation 1 so long time ago... no one wants to watch with me.... sad... and also i got beast wars the whole season... apa la you

Anonymous said...

Hahaha seriously , i dont know you have them

you still got??
give me la diu

Anonymous said...

diu... i was like telling everyone last year i got... no one listen to me fucks....

Anonymous said...

hahhahah, kesian nyaaaa

Anonymous said...

TRANSFORMERS damn nice!!!!!!!!!

After I watched it, I waiting for my salary to come out this end of july so that I can:

(i) Go watch again, in GOLD CLASS MV.
p/s: got show or not ah?

(ii) Buy Transfomers models. At least, an OPTIMUS PRIME.