Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Are u desperate like him? :P

I know its *normal* for girls to receive weird messages in friendster, but have you ever receive messages from someone who chat by himself? Frankly, I did not reply any of his messages before but he can’t stop sending me nonsense. Swt

Subject: can i know u ?
Message: 9 2 meet u , i am alex from selangor, rawang. can i know u ?

Subject: hi.. me again
Message: hi... me again la...
sorry ah...
i think we canT chat here 1...
cos here got dialy maximun massage ..
if i enough time i reply u lo
but so boring when i reply suddenly say me maximun d la...
so bad.
better chat in msn la
my msn is
y_y_y20@hotmail.com
meet u there la..
who have no msn nvm lo
i slow slow reply u la
ok??
bye....

Subject: happy father day
Message: how do u celebrate the great day leh???
i am male so i feel that day important haha
i have no father d...
i aslo no go out dinner, aslo no present...
i cook a lunch and dinneer for my mum
, because she is taking care for me to grow...
have a great day..

Subject: chinese bigday
Message: hai, do u remember tomorrow is another big day after father day??
is 'duan wu jie' loh...
i still remember when i child my mum will cook the 'zhong zi', i like mu grandmum taste, but she is pass away, this few year mum only buy few zong zi for praying only... but this year she got cook few la... the taste not better then buying outside, but got my family taste, not bad , eat so much today...
tomorrow she cook after praying, have lunch with sister, i work kl so only can eat the balance at dinner lo
if u not stay with family , remember buy 1 or 2 eat with friend la...
now day chinese not remember own big day liao....
tell ur mum u remember i think she so happy...and sure she will miss u tomorrow...
i aslo know to make zong zi....
believe???
happy duan wu jie
bye...

Subject: :)
Message: hai, how are u?
remember me??
i am alex from rawang...
now me busy on diet lah , but cant got result lo...80 kg now!
i jogging everyday morning now..
but just start in last week..
so tired..
do u got any experence in diet??
mind to share??
have a nice day
take care..
bye

Subject: :))
Message: hai.. sorry about that i change this kdu profile back to my personal profile ..
because if i dont change it , it will cancel by friendster ..

hope u can keep stay in my friend list.
and u no need add me in my own profile and me still can keep in touch with u here.
i like to share my life with u....
contibue with my diet topic ok mah??
today wake up late , than no jogging lo, but i come back early and jogging in evening , but the feel no best like morning..
haha
so tired, talk nexttime..
good night.

Subject: friend, how are u ?
Message: how are u ?
me seldom chat in msn now, because msn very slow, and will off line , maybe got virus in my computer , so bad !
and i will keep in my diet program , hope can lost more weight lo, do u busy?
what are u doing?
sunday today , are u have any program , or just same with me stay in home?
i enjoy to relax in home in weekend, no choice cos i still single and no need to dating , haha ...
missing many nice movie already...
do u like to movie?
i am half half .. depand going with who....
i am make a small farm in my house..
actually i plan to make small garden,
finally i choice make farm , cos can see aslo can eat ...
i learn so much from that.. and now still starting.. many vegetable is died ..
do u have any hobby?
mind to share?
happy sunday...
bye
have a nice day

Subject: SUNDAY.....
Message: hai, sunday le ..
whole day raining , is nice for sleep
but for who wanna go out is trouble lo..
me aslo have a trouble , cant do anything today, cant jogging, cant doing my garden.
just stay in home and online lo..
i dont like watch tv..
i aslo like cooking , chinese food ,
why i know how to cook??
i alway help my mum cooking dinner when i am secondary school time
cos she and my sister is working , i free after school then i prepare the dinner for home loh..
i like readding aslo..
expecially wu xia novel..
if u busy can no need reply me la..
important i know u are reading ..

bye
take care

Subject: so lonely
Message: dono why this few day feeling so bad..
actually is nothing happen to me
suppose to happy now mah
cos just got increase 300 dollar in salary..
why leh??
maybe i need girl friend liao...
think think ..
where to know girl??
in friendster is it suitable??

nothing to do now..
can say boring life..
slow slow wait la..
got any good idea for me??
wait u la.
bye

(DESPERATE)

Subject: sick liao ...
Message: i feeling hot ... and body very paint ...
hot inside, cool out side ..
head ... sure wing wing now lah ...
still can online??
sick only , not yet goinh died, nvm 1, no need go clinic , i no need mc, i need to work tomorrow ..
finance problem ?
actually i salary aslo no too low la, near 3k now ...
why got problem ?
i bankrup before, after i try to have a own business...
how much credit now?
i think 50k kua, hope can clear in 2-3 year...
i know when i lonely i can find friend..
but cannot every time aslo ask friend spend what?
i so save money liao, no anything hobby, i only choice online, farmming to pass time after work ..
i no so like to read, but this a the time for me , cos with out reading and learn , no people can teach me, now day when walk out from home door is money...
dont asking me find money, i know which out money cant find money...
i know here can meet girl friend, even know 1 real friend here aslo not easy..
what can i do ...
give face then talk with me here lo...
so sleepy liao..
eat panadol just now ..
must go sleep lah ..
take care .

anyways... click here if you wanna check out his friendster~!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahhaha

this is real cute

i wonder how he looks like in real life

but its actually pretty interesting reading his messages to you

he sounds so sad ,
i FEEL for him

its amazing how much he can chat without a reply

i can never do that. even sometimes with a message in msn , i find it hard to reply back ,

Anonymous said...

hahaha, jan is that you in disguise?

Anonymous said...

it's better if u just tell him off rather than letting him sending u so many sad stories of him. i thk la.

he sounds so weird yet so sad...

anyhow, it's ur secret admirer. hehe.

tZeWa said...

lol...he's not my secret admirer la..i think he sent those messages to all of his contacts as he mention that he exceed his daily maximum massage..

tZeWa said...

jan..he finally post his picture in friendster..*lol* u wanna see anot? haha

jermenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jermenn said...

i got 2 words for him... BIN TAI!

Finally i found some one english that is more sux than mine! wahhaha!

Anonymous said...

I get those msg as well.. I think he forwarded this msg to everyone.. The msg is annoying but is fun to read..Make me laugh for non stop..Muahaha~

Anonymous said...

Ehhh, i wanna see la , why got comment deleted de?

naka7a , since when am i so desperate, think you mistaken me for someone else

Anonymous said...

everyone start report him la... for putting offensive picture.. lol

Anonymous said...

ya lohh.. really got a bit bin tai... do wat also need to tell wan ar.. crazy .. next time maybe he go toilet n shit how many time also need to tell u .. i think u give to much hope for him already until that he told u so much of him... hey post his picture n let us see la..

Anonymous said...

look like ham sap uncle ... hey u guys check out his frenster.. i think who also he will msg them ... especially girl.. that mean that mean.. june is a girl... live near by her house now i only knew that she is a girl.. should be happy that got guy like this send u this kinda msg.. wat a lucky girl..

tZeWa said...

anonymous, what do you mean that u live nearby my house and now only you know that i am a girl?? do i look like a guy to you? btw, i dont think tat i should be happy to receive this kinda of message,i personaly think its UNLUCKY! and i did not give him any hope as i never reply his message before, i cant be bother to tell him off coz i think its a waste of time!