Friday, August 24, 2007

Hot Springs and your mother

wow
yesterday went for a yumchar session with a bunch of friends, when suddenly someone decided to have a hot spring trip , that night it self.

so we all discussed about it , and yeah , trying to convince the two Malaccans to join us

its pretty sad , since they are malaccans , they have to ask their parent's permissions to go, and that time its already like 1230 am

good thing for me my parents are far far away , ignorance is bliss

in the end both the malaccans couldnt go

dont blame them though , if i were in kl , no way my parents wouldnt let me go at the expense class.

weird though , yesterday , the most unexpected of us who decided to go for the springs , probably the heavy week we've been going through is getting to him.

we left for the hotsrpings about 1.45 am , its at Alor Gajah, took about 40 minutes to get there

I find the springs okay , its all in a man made pool , not like the one i went in terrenganu during my national service, more natural

anyways , it wasnt bad , the weather was cold , so it was nice

reach back about 5 am , breakfast , then finally reached home about 6




hmm , i find things very different now, like alot of things have change
things dont seem as interesting anymore
maybe its just me

No comments: