Thursday, December 13, 2007

Who let the dogs out!???






I think i am crazy! i hate human! i do really really hate human alot! they are beasts! they are fuckers! Especially those who are selfish... who just always think the fuck of themself! who will never give a damn of how others feel! FUCK YOU!






I always don't understand why can those murderers kill another of their same kind? I also don't know why human is so selfish, why they can't help each other? Now i know why edy! Human can be really irritating! I can tell you being a good guy is just that i was naive! I believe in my friends, i believe if i treat people nice, and they will also treat me as the same! But i was wrong! There's no such thing as humanity!!



i have no comments to bitches in this century because they are brainless... their objective is just to seduce every of the dogs out there ! The 1st thing they learn to do after SPM is dancing and showing off their boobs and butt in club... and they think it's sexy, open minded and so "hip hop"! hop niama lar! Some of them even like to called themself bitch! they tot it's cool or something... "Hey Bitch ! Imma Sexy Bitch!" You can see that nowadays the gals are trying to act like bitches! Let me tell you wat is bitch and what do bitch do...Bitch is female dog and they will got gang bang by bunch of dogs! That's what we called bitch!



But now they seems to be proud when people call them bitch...hahaha! Tat's why i said they are brainless and i dun hav to talk much about it!



Dogs are even worst! Their job is to look for bitches! They are like cannot live without hai for even 1 sec 1. Wat i call them is "wai hai sei, wai hai mong, wai hai zou goh dai lang ngon!" They oni think of hai until they even forget wat's their mother's surname edy! They are like every morning when they open their eyes, they oni see hais and their brain is also filled with hais! HAI HAI HAI! No wonder people say "hai yan"!



If there's no hai, then there's another thing in their mind...it's benefits! I tot we talk about benefits only in business... but no! Not in this century! Friends are all about usage! When you like to do something, you keep influencing your friend to do so. once they stepped in and you suddenly don't feel like doing it, then you don't bother them anymore even if they ask to continue. When you need your friend to help you, you will ask him for help like they should do it for you. If they refused to help you, you will say they are bastards. When your friends ask help from you, you will never even bother...



It's really unfair to me! Everytime when someone ask help from me, i won't refuse him/her. Even if it's our of my hand, i will try to ask help from another people who manage to help them. When my friends got problem, i am willing to be the 1st one who stand up for them. But why? When i am lonely, i am boring, i wanted somebody to accompany me especially when i am not beneficial to them and they will always refuse to go out wit me wit all lame reasons and lies. I will introduce my friends to each other but they will never introduce any friends to me... like when i hang out with Group A, i will bring Group B along. Who knows later on, Group B will find Group A directly and they don't even ask me to go along when they hang out! Am i really tat annoying? Am i really that ugly until you feel toh sui to bring me out?

Whenever i am in trouble and i need to find someone, i try to search on my phone, i reckon i have really limited frens that are able to help me... Some of them don't even give a damn to me when i asked for help... at least entertaint abit lar!

The thing i most du lan is that people tat create some stupid fairytale to cover up his intention of hanging out with another frens especially the group with some chicks... Hey! You think i am retard ar? Sometimes even worst, like i ask someone to do something and he created some stupid fairytale to me again, but in the meantime, he go and do the same thing i asked him with anohter group of frens.... that was lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somemore when the thing bocor edy rite, then he will say he assume that i was bz or wat...fucking lame right? If i was bz, why i asked you to go out at 1st? wanna bluff also smart abit lar! FuckeR! Am i an ebola carrier ? You cannot ajak me to hang out with your frens ? Or you are afraid that i will steal you fren in the future just like what you did? hahaha!

I am really like an idiot to them. They always dump me at a side after they fully utilised me. When I try to voice it out, no one will listen and i am like a monster to them. You may say that maybe it's my problem. Am i really that hard to get along with? Why i don't even worth for 10 minutes to my friends? why they ask for my help like i owe them? why they oni call me when they need me? why can't they ask me long when they are goin to have fun? why they don't appreciate when i did something for them? why they like to push all the responsibility to me? Why do i have to be the one who always tolerate them? Why can't they tolerate me? Why they lie to me? why they wan to fool me? why they like to hide something from me? why they don't know i actually knwo what's going on? I try to ponder over and over and I can assure you that's not my problem, i am doing everything in the right track! My attitude to the society is damn right...Just that there are too many of jerks in the world. They are heartless... they are shameful...they are inhuman.... They are making me to become one of them! You may tell me that when i give, don't expect to take... nah! not i wan to take or wat... but i don't even get some respect or at least for the people i helped, show some grateful to me can? They won't 1 lor! I do the thing like i owe them 1!

Don't you reckon i actually know everything? i just dun wan to voice it out... i cannot be always so softhearted...so naive... so kind... to human being...

人更本都比不上狗...至少我給飯狗吃,它還會對我搖頭擺尾, 對我忠心耿耿, 感激我.

Disagree with me? Don't like it? Just keep your mouth shut and i just wan to pour out my woes on my own blog!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

KA ME.....
HA ME......
HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Anonymous said...

things were nicer when we were younger. less hyporcrites, more innocent ppl. then, ppl grow up... :/

Whatever happened, keep ur cool, dun lose out to these useless companions. You are one nice guy many knows. Who say we cant survive w/o bitches and dogs? haha! ;)

Anyway, take care.

Anonymous said...

We will always be supporting you...do not let these kind of people demoralizes you..

BEANIE 加油,振作!!!!!!!

pill....pEn said...

hey man i do appreciate for what you have done these days

who pissed you off again?

that perso thinks he's blow??????wtf no

talk later

pill....pEn said...

dog
dogg
doggg
dogggg
doggggg
dogggggg
doggggggg
dogggggggg
doggggggggg
dogggggggggg
doggggggggggg
dogggggggggggg
doggggggggggggg
dogggggggggggggg
doggggggggggggggg