Friday, February 29, 2008

Reborn....

Yesterday, i went swimming at Tim's place...



I am not a good swimming or in the other word i don't know how to swim..



It have been years i tried to learn swimming but i just can't... i don't know why...maybe i just don't have the talent...



But i'd still like to learn...



Then yesterday, i've broken my rule... i swam to the deeper side of the pool which is about 8 ft or maybe more...


I stopped by holding at the side to take a breathe... I thought i will be fine until i saw Cedric was behind and he was intended to push Tim into the water. Tim was standing right infront of me so i falled back to avoid Tim.

As you know i don't know how to swim and i got drowned. I was sinking in the water, i really don't know what to do... I thought i could have jump to the surface if my leg can reach the bottom of the pool but i failed to reach the bottom...

The air in my lungs is very insufficient... I kept struggled and hoping that someone would give me a hand.... My mind was totally blank and i was terrified... Just in few seconds, the air in my lungs gone empty.. I felt my chest and lungs were like got twisted...it was really hurt and i was really suffering...

I saw Tim was just around me... but i knew that he wasn't notice that i was drowning ... Even if he did notice but it was really late for him to start saving me at the moment....

I thought that's all for me... I am gone... Just like this?

My sight suddenly turned black... I got black out...

I saw myself...my body was in the water....

Am i going to die like this? I haven't ready yet... I was afraid...

I don't know how and i don't know why... I managed to inhaled one breath.... I regained consciousness... I quickly struggled again... This time were lucky one...I got to the surface for a second and i shouted... This time Tim heard me then he quickly rescued me... He told me he was nervous too and he don't really know what to do ... he just swam under me and pushed me to the surface... I got recued ! I climbed to the ground... My lungs were aching and i felt like vomiting...

Everything just happened in less than 1 minute... That was no time for me to consider, to decide, to think, to prepare, to leave and words, to say good bye to my friends, my family and Joanne...and I don't even have a chance to cry... I may just die like this ...

Life is really unexpected...

It might looks like nothing big deal... everything as usual....i was just got drowned like everyone do... But actually i was in the critical moment in my life...

I am lucky... I am still breathing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo...
even if u like to like to try stg new, dun try to gamble up ur life la wei...

i dun even know how to swim..as well...

phobia during young age...
hohz

Anonymous said...

eh.... crazy thing. Lucky u still here blogging. Take a deep breath for that new life. =))


iF u wanna swim again, make sure use pelampung ya. ;)