Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I am a fool...

Today...i feel very fucked up... I feel like i am dying... i am so exhausted....

From young, i never wan to give up on everything... but now... I have woke up from my dream to the reality...I am not a god...i am not even a human... i am a fool...I've face too much failures.... No matter what i did, i did nothing right... My decisions are fuck... My choices are bad...

I am confuse... I am like a clown...I wanted to go for stage drama, end up i went for cantonese opera... I wanted to quit... but i stayed because of responsibility... But everyone else just left as they like... I went to join ASQ, never expect to win or wat... but i got insulted... i went for myvote... I uploaded the wrong video...When I look at myself on that vid.... I am really like a fool... My singing is really sux and i don't know how to present myself... I am so cheap..

When i get to work... I am like an idiot too.. I am fooling around... Working don't know for what... Like what I did also pointless... I can't really help my dad out... I feel so useless...

When i am at play... I got a clan for cs... I wanted to release my stress and i wanted to win.... but tell u wat... I am sux... my team kept losing from the begining till now... again..i lost my confident...

My life is like.... so sux...for what i've done was like...nothing... I suddenly feel so cold...i have no confidence on everything anymore....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm , ur situation sounds familiar
wait a minute
been there, done that

Anonymous said...

At least, jermenn, u got joo ann


-RSO-