Wednesday, April 30, 2008

=)

i just wonder... why... when people see that you're happy...they will try to take it away from you...just like when people know that you have the money...they will also try to take it away from you...When they know you are carrying tons of burden... what they will do is to increase your burden... until you are almost die.... you are like a begger.... then they will start to criticize you... insult you...look down on you... laugh at you.... tease you...step you....

until you die... those who like you, love you..will cry...for one or two months... then you are nothing to them... those who want you to die...will smile...will judge your past....will make story of you.... they will do everything that spoil your reputation...

this is how the people around you will treat you in the reality...

my chest...my heart...my liver... my lung... keep aching recently... my body is getting weaker as i can feel... i am tired... my liver should be highly damaged.... who can i blame? myself? yeah! Because i sleep late? hahaha! I doubt it... I just know that whenever i get angry, upset...then my liver will start aching... so...what do you think? what cause my liver damaged? whoever that used to cause my liver ache..thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

不如學習下點維繫人與人之間ge關係

又唔見其他人會似你咁

識我能

Anonymous said...

Hey Jermenn, you should go for a body check~~ and there's lots of thing that we cant control.. so just ignore it and leave it. Don't affect your mood becoz of something which is not worthy~ Anyway, Take Care =)

jermenn said...

唔係個個人都o甘好彩,有o甘多人呵護,有o甘好o即環境同遭遇。。。就佢地有麽野錯折,佢地只係選擇用其它o即方法來發洩。而我,我選擇
o向呢道發洩。。。如果任何人不爽或不滿意,可以彈7開,咪能讀!Don't ever judge someone when we have no idea on what kind of problem he/she is facing.

thanks sin yee for concern...i am trying my best to keep myself heathy.. hopefully the next check up my result will be better..u take care too.. =D