Monday, May 12, 2008

Mama i love you...

Back to the older days...It was really meaningful and memorable to me...I still remember my mom always woke me up in the early morning brought me went pasar 1... She always bought me breakfast and she always brought me to the video shop that I get to watch my favorite anime, the DRAGON BALLZ and Slam Dunk!

She always brought me to Sungai mas after she picked me up from Mun Choong(My primary school). I love her to brought me to the very old branch Pizza Hut ( Don't know whether it still exist or not). Last time very rare to find Pizza Hut in the town 1 nehhh!

I followed her to Macro when i was still too short to get in. Every time i went there hoh, I like to eat the Ayamas' nuggets and sausages outside the entrance there 1 leh!

Me and my sisters always followed my mom went shopping. We went shopping very often 1. Mom always brought me and Rayy to the bookstore. See? Bookstore was seriously one of my favorite place to hang out leh! My sisters bought alot of story books and novels. I bought alot of books about animals 1 ... weird hor? I also forget why edy... maybe i choosen those books with most pictures only guaa.... Then end of the sessions, i always made noises then my mom will bought toys for me 1!

When talk about toys, my favorites were ninja turtles and LEGO.. She has rewarded me many sets of LEGO as she promised when if my results were satisfied. But there were few times she still rewarded me even if i failed to fulfilled her requirements... (Perhaps, she didn't wan me to be disappointed)

Those days, those feelings, the moments were precious... It was so warm when i was in my mom's car.... It was so warm when my mom stood up and protected me when i got bullied in schools. I will never forget it...

I have a story to share with you guys...

My mom only had one eye. I hated her... She was such an embarrassment. She cooked for students & teachers to support the family. There was this one day during elementary school where my mom came to Say hello to me. I was so embarrassed. How could she do this to me? I ignored her, threw her a hateful look and ran out. The next day at school one of my classmates said, "EEEE, your mom only Has one eye!" I wanted to dig a hole and hide myself. I also wanted my mom to just disappear. I confronted her that day and said, " If you're only goanna make me a Laughing stock, why don't you just die?" My mom did not respond...I didn't even stop to think for a second about what I had said, because I was full of anger. I was oblivious to her feelings. I wanted out of that house, and have nothing to do with her. So I studied real hard , got a chance to go abroad to study.

Then, I got married. I bought a house of my own. I had kids of my own. I was happy with my life, my kids and the comforts, Then one day, my Mother came to visit me. She hadn't seen me in years and she didn't even meet her Grand children.When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her, and I yelled at Her for coming over uninvited. I screamed at her, "How dare you come to my house and scare my Children!" "GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!" And to this, my mother quietly answered, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I may have Gotten the wrong address, "And she disappeared out of sight.

One day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house. So I lied to my wife that I was going on a business trip. After the reunion, I went to the old shack just out of curiosity. My neighbors said that she died. I did not shed a single tear. They handed me a letter that she had wanted me to have.

"My dearest son,

I think of you all the time. I'm sorry that I came to your house and Scared your children. I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion. But I may not be able to even get out of bed to see you. I'm sorry that I was a constant embarrassment to you when you were Growing up. You see........when you were very little, you got into an accident, and Lost your eye. As a mother, I couldn't stand watching you Having to grow up with one eye. So I gave you mine. I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my Place, with that eye. With all my love to you,

Your mother."


*So sad leh this story! Don't be too late to love your parents!

This morning i noticed a mother was fetching her son.... It reminds me alot...

天下的媽媽學駕車都是純粹的為了孩子們; 而孩子們學駕車卻都只懂得為了自己而已..

In English... It always tell us to appreciate(感謝) but they never ask us to 報答(requite)...


Dear mom,

It will always never be enough to say thank you,

The love i gave to you will never defeat the love you gave to me.

The way i treated you wasn't better than the way you treated me.

Your love is the greatest love of all...

Thank you for being a good mother to me always and

I am sorry for not being a good son to you...

I promise as like you promised me, i will learn to treat you better! to love you more!

Hopefully i am not too late...

Mama, i love you!




Happy Mother's Day 2008!

Son,

Jermenn

A song i dedicate to you...





*Bring your guts to express your love towards your mama!

No comments: