Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Wedding? Birhdays? What a good weekend?

Last weekends...



I did something meaningful... I became a driver! -_-" I am always a driver...


But this is the very 1st time in my life...I drove for the newlywed...I was the bridal's driver! (Ya right! still a driver...)






I was a bit nervous because I have to be responsible for the newlywed... I was afraid of the whole bunch of brothers behind will whack me to death become a pig head if i did any mistakes...


Fortunately, i managed to send them safely.





In most of the chinese weddings, the bridegroom has to go through many stages before they get to see his future wife. It shows the sincerity of the bridegroom... (and his brothers)

Last time hor..the bridegroom just has to pay the cover charge (clubbing meh?) i mean entrance angbow... The "sisters" always request for 十萬九千七 (RM 19,700) ... They also siao siao 1...then at last the bridegroom only paid them RM 197...

As i said before, in this generation, everyone is talking bout the creativity... even during wedding... Now we no longer call play games, we call it play "fear factor"...


So people, next time when you all are running out of ideas... hire Joe Rogan...



Round 1


Wasabi bun!


The bridegroom brought along the brothers and the brothers had to keep him away from the difficulties... This is what we, chinese called "the brotherhood".



Round 2


The lemon juice... 100% pure lemon...

This is the expression when eating the wassabi bun...


Lemon juice + Wassabi bun + Cigarette, taste good?


Then the sisters brought out another plate of sour plum... extremely sour 1... I believe they are crews of Joe Rogan...


Round 3


What can we do? I am very sure that if we don't help...the bridegroom would rather cancel their wedding =O

So... As a bridal driver... I have to show my brotherhood as well!
I eat...


I eat banana for him... =)

After eating those gross gross thingy...the bridegroom still have to pay money to them...really 狼過華秀只夠 ar!



Not over yet! The game still going on... There is another door...

Round 4


Grapes? Ok mar... grapes taste good....

But grapes were at the very weird position...





Luckily i am not really close to them...or i will be the one who is bitting the bridegroom's grapes..


The sisters ask bridegroom to sing after we passed all the tests... But he refused to sing because he was super shy... then they asked him to tell the "3 words" to the bride...


That was easy enough right? but he just couldn't open his mouth even the sisters keep daring him....


We waited ...and waited...


Finally... we heard the "3 words" from him!!







He said "I OWE YOU"! =_____="


OMG! SUCH A DUMB***!!!!! Let him char dou..





At last the bride cannot tahan edy and she rushed out by herself...


After the wedding... I went to Greenbox in Sg Wang to celebrate Jenny's birthday with Jacky, Kerry and Anne.





It was kinda fun because i enjoyed the sound system alot!


Of course not to forget my CS mate.. Ah Kai's birthday...


Bro, i have nothing much to give you... so i designed a few banners as a gift for you..Hopefully you like it lah =)












*HaPpy Birthday Jenny & Kai

No comments: