Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hair products

Guys, what kind of hair product do you use to style your hair?

I would like to recommend you to try out this sebastian xtah crude clay.



Xtreme moldability. Xtraordinary separation and texxture. Builds workable, strong shape. Separates, defines, mattes. Grip Factor XXX. (strong hold). Xplosively popular product.
Size: 125 g e/4.4 Oz.

If you don't know where to get it, you may get it from me =D

PRICE: RM 95 only (Bulks price)

*Oringinal price at rm 125 (Saloon price)

Further information, kindly contact me via email to fourwhiners@hotmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently i found out there's a new product of GATSBY.



The GATSBY technical design clay





I went to the Watson (屈臣氏) in 15 to buy something and so happened i found out there's a new product of GATSBY. Previously i was using the GATSBY Moving Rubber products but they are too sticky for me. I've read the review of this Gatsby technical design clay and i think it is quite suitable for me. So i thought of giving it a try.



There's no specific price tag when i wanted to check for the price. It placed in between the RM 6.71 and RM 19.46 one so i guess it should be only RM 6.71 since the size is only 30g. Other GATSBY moving rubber products also do have a smaller jar that selling for rm 6.71 (after discount) in Watson.

When i brought it to the counter, It cost me Rm 18 ++

-_____-

WHERE GOT PRICE TAG AT RM 18 ++ OOO??????

It is really misguiding the consumer loooo....

I just wan to give it a try but it is so much different of rm6 and rm 18. If i know it's rm 18 then i would have to consider 1st... I still have half a jar of sebastian xtah crude clay in my house.

Ended up i still bought it because I scare people think i am kedekut mah =P

What i commented on the product is that it is very dry and hard yet it is lasting. You may only apply a little bit on your hair or else it will be too sticky.

p/s: It is not suitable for rough hair.


1 comment:

tZeWa said...

Is it at 1Utama? the staff there sux!!