Saturday, November 15, 2008

accident scene


















Last Thursday, i received a call from Ceddie when I was having drinks with Tim and friends in SS2. He told me that he caught in an terrible accident and he asked me to go and have a look.





When i reached the spot, the spot was really messed.






The accident happened when Ceddie was on his way back to home. The night was a rainy night and the road was slippery, turned out he lost control and hit the tree.











His car actually knocked down a tree and bounced to another tree at the other side.





















Fortunately Ceddie is alright... He was saved by his air bag.




Then the crews there asked me to have a look in his car....




When i checked on the front seat, i found something really horrible! I WITNESSED SOMEONE HEAD FELL OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I was really shocked and i don't know why i took a picture of the scene...

Guys, here is the picture that i decided to share with you so you guys will always remember this and drive carefully next time....





Again I must remind for who can't take it...please don't scroll down... kids, heart attack patient, pregnant women, is not advised to see the picture!




.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Stop scrolling down if you don't wish to see the picture

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.






See! I told you i saw someone's head fell off right!!??? His head is gone! I never bluff you all 1! (You should've feel grateful that there was nothing terrible happened)



Anyway, it was really lucky that the accident only damaged Ceddie car. But I still advised him to have body check up because his chest was hit by the air bag.






*To all of you, drive safety, don't gamble your life!








-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yesterday went to meet up Joanne, Eng and friend in One Utama.

Then i got myself a bracelet from AX.





It cost me RM 139. hoho! Like it so much!

No comments: