Sunday, November 09, 2008

Eng's convo 8-Nov-2008

Eng, congratz! Welcome to the reality world!

You will have to wear this daily when you go to work next time! No more sandal & sport shoe!


Never see him wear leather shoe before since i know him.

Wanted to buy him flowers and stuff but seriously we have no time for it ><" will treat you makan yea! (Print this out as coupon to redeem your meal =P)





The gentlements...


The ladies...




Imma just joking of this picture.... I'm very proud of you dude! You have made it through with all your hard work! You don't need the gold medal and you will be always the best student in your family's heart!



Joanne: I heard that after attended people's graduation, then we will also graduate very soon one!

Dicky: Is it? I also attended someone's graduation 2 years ago....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night i sang in station one kota damansara.... That was my 5th time singing on the stage... I realised I have alot of weaknesses... I even perform badly in many songs...really feel very upset and feel sorry to the audiences...
I have very limitted time to practice.... But I promise, I will improve myself!

No comments: