Thursday, November 20, 2008

Scorpio Baby - Ai Leng

Last Sunday went to sing k with Ai Leng, Dick, Bee, and Cheryl.

Hoho... I am glad that Ai Leng actually invited me to celebrate her birthday! Thank jiu Thank jiu!





After that I only realised the truth wasn't like what i thought.... They invited me because they lack out of camera man only!



See? All time camwhores!

They somemore claimed themselves as the 3 sisters in 珠光寶氣. But I agreed with them also...because they are memang like the 3 sisters....

The 3 sisters in 豬肝補氣... See how G are them? =X

*JK Lahhh... It's my honor to went out with these hot chicks (I have to said so to ensure Dicky's safety)



After the celebration a.k.a. my mini concert, we went to jalan jalan in Ikano and had our tea time in Ikea(The tea time was really heavy one....).





Finally it's our turn to camwhore in IKEA cafeteria!













The background reminds me of Jay Chow lastest MV, 稻香...













No comments: