Sunday, April 08, 2012

Sa Wa Di Kap from Thailand

Visited Thailand sometime last month and I was eating at my regular spots at sukhumvit soi 2. A small little street stall right beside Majestic Hotel


The stall doesn't look great, but the food here is really good. Its simple food like fried rice, noodle and dishes. Simple and nice. A stall that I must go every time I am in Thailand. Unfortunately, I kinda forgot to take pictures of the food here. Maybe next time... kakakakaka

Anyways, what attracted me this time was the table next to me. They were a bunch of young people there, just chilling with a guitar and singing songs as they pleased. While having my dinner, I was really enjoying their singing.

So this time, I did something very out of character. I approached these people and told them i liked their singing and joined them at the same time. A thing about Thai people is that they are really courteous and polite. I don't think they had the heart to reject me. Hhahahaha, but I used the best friend making tool in the world. BEER! No way they could have escaped my trap.

I would like to share a little video I took of them singing.



Okay, the video is kinda dark and lousy, but hey.. fuck you. :)

Really enjoyed that night. Good music, good talk, good people. A perfect way to end the day.

Signing Off,
Jan

No comments: