Monday, May 28, 2012

Kegetaran

Do you guys sometimes come to a total blank when you a dealing with a certain someone?

Sometime I draw such a blank that I start to getar getar and even stutter which kinda sucks.

There goes all my sales skills.

I had a friend during my uni days who had stutterin problem. How he sometimes overcome it is by thinking and taking the person he is dealing with as a totally worthless person. Sounds fucked up but I guess this sorts of allow him to speak somewhat normally.

Another friend of mine advises that try to imagine the person your are dealing with another person that you are comfortable with.

Well, I guess this is a a confidence issue. But you know, even going in to a meeting which has been scheduled later, your sort of have a the time do to what we sales people refer to as a "Sales Call Plan". Sales Call Plan is basically preparing your self for a meeting by writing down scripts of what your conversation will be like. This is a common practise where I work. It allows someone to be prepared. Everyone somewhat has done a sales call plan in thier life. Basically imagining scripts that will happen before a meeting.

But you know, up to a certain extend, even when preparing a sales call plan I can sometime come to a blank. They say when you do not plan, you plan to fail. But when I try to plan and come out blank, its like planning to fails as well.

Not to say that this happens to me very often. I just hope it doesnt happen in the near future. Or better yet, dont happen ever again. :)

Signing Off,
Jan


No comments: