Thursday, June 07, 2012

My favourite Airport Lounge


Gotta say that my current favourite airport lounge is the Turkish Airline Lounge located in Istanbul Ataturk Airport.

Let me share why you guys why


(A Pool table with a library)


(A tea station)


(Pastry station)


(Coffee station, with someone actually stationed there to service you)


(A wide selection of drinks)


(A small selection of wine)


(A Station for fresh pizza & bread)


(A salad station)


(A soup Station)


(A station for warm food)


(The Men's toilet. :))


(Prove that I was here. Gahahaahaahah)


My transit time in Turkey is always crazy where I have more than 8 hours waiting. This lounge really makes thing a little bit more bearable. Imagine last time when I couldnt enter the lounge. Try imagining sitting in Burger King for 8 fucking hours with no company, no plug point to charge ur phone, laptop, ipad. One word.. Suffer

Anyways, other good lounges that I have been to is Asiana Lounge in Korea - Seoul airport and also the one in Frankfurt Lufthansa Lounge. But my favourite still goes to this one.

Signing off from Ataturk Turkish Airline Lounge... Opps, i am still here. :),
Jan

3 comments:

price of bangladesh said...

mah ji baiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mlm!!!!! HISO!!!!! SO ATAS LA NOW... post blog also use atas way to post la!!! oops..,. i m still here!!! mlm!!!!

Sharon.Bee said...

i wanna like the comment above!!!
hahahahhaha

yalaaa...so atas now...
nice nice!!!

i want turkey ham
camels...

Jan said...

Sorry my prince of bangla

gahahahhahaha. i promise... more to come. :)