Monday, August 14, 2006

21st Birthdays


Here is another late entry again. As you know I am a busy man right? Every second of mine worth millions dollar 1 lar! =P I was having really busy weeks by celebrating 2 of my best buddies and my girl friend’s 21’st birthday. (I think that is their commitment to born in such close date to make me broke for buying presents!) First, we have Dicky’s 21st. When i talk about Dicky, he is not only my childhood friend; he is also my neighbor (his house is just rite beside mine), basketball mate, karaoke mate, hangout buddy, and my “so called” brother! We really had lots of great time back in the old days… We even play toys together when we were still damn kids… He is really a great friend of mine…

Here’s the birthday boy!
















We went to the Station One at Kepong for the 1st celebration on 26th July 2006. The place is quite chilling; with good atmosphere, nice foods and beverages, well-mannered staffs and so on… That is almost a perfect place for me to enjoy yam char with my friends…. But still… nothing is perfect right? The only thing at there that dissatisfying me is the music they play! They play those R&B songs and some trance all the while that makes me feel that I am sitting down in Thai Club. The music is too noisy for people to talk. Everyone have to shout at each other when speaking. I personally prefer more sentimental place to chit chat with my friends. I just don’t understand why they need to put on this kind of music in the cafe… Is it maybe they think that there will be someone who would like to dance in the cafĂ©? Well, it’s still ok... At least the rest of the services are pleasing. So I better stop demanding.

Cheryl(Left), Kian Ban(Mid), Dicky(Right), Joe(top)
















Dicky doesn’t know that we bought a cake for him at the first place. (Thanks to Tim for buying the cake) He thought of asking few of us for yam char as usual only. I can see that the disappointment on his face without a cake for his birthday…


















We arrived there before Tim and Cheryl. They went to buy the cake and then curi-curi sneak in to passed it to the staffs when Dicky wasn’t alert. When Dicky is TOTALLY DEPRESSED about we prepared nothing for his birthday... Then there's the cake appeared!!

Surprise!!??



Dicky's Favorites' The Chocalate Banana!!



His expression totally 180◦ degrees change! Look! How happy he is!



Hey dude! We are the MAN now! Muahahaha!

To be continue...

2 comments:

Jan said...

haha, dicky's face so funny one

tZeWa said...

dw crying face really looks funny! lol...he really cry ar? like got tears one? so sad i cant make it that day!