Thursday, August 03, 2006

MMU I LOVE YOU

Incase any of you dont know , MMU stands for Multimedia University, thats where I am currently studying now. Anyways one day when I was walking in MMU , i encountered this scene below.



Talk about over crowded. MMU is a way over crowded university. MMU is taking in too many student without realising their capacity has reached the limit.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 2 years studying in MMU , I started noticing something. Students here are really creative. Take a few examples below

One very ganas looking Alien.
One very good drawing of Sponge bob square pantsI dont know why , there was just this weird lo0oking hole on the table. And the creative minds of MMU students decided to name the hole "Tight Asshole". COOL!!

I really like this "Tight Asshole" . Its a serves as a great pen holder when i am not writing anyhting during lectures. "Time pass slowly.... " I totally agree on this, but is why a pig saying it? I was totally amazed when i first was the picture above. It is a picture of my three Math Lecturers. Let me tell you , The real person and the picture are scarily similiar.Hmm , i didnt know that Jordan has such a huge package.

And my personal favourite picture goes to.....

.

..

...

....

.....


A UFO!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a death recently in an apartment near MMU . A guy fell down from the 18th floor. Ouch... some of you all might have heard of this, the story came out in da paper. There are pictures , but i lost the link , too bad for you guys. Ne ways , It seems that there are alot of deaths going around , since its the month of the "you now what", I just wanted to ask you guys to be more careful.

4 comments:

jermenn said...

LOL! nice hit there! =P those drawings are really creative.. har har har!!!

Anonymous said...

nice, nice. me like. jan ah jan.. very bored! keep posting.

Anonymous said...

jan ar.....please post more la...your friends are posting more than you...you not shy ar?....btw, you suck

Anonymous said...

Quite enjoy reading ur blog, especially this article that u post. "MMU I LOVE YOU", cuz i am an MMU student too, same campus as you, and though I nvr saw those drawings, but well...MMU each CLC classroom also got this kind of drawings~~ HAHAH~

oo ya, i got ur blog url from JooAnn, not sure you know her or not, she's jermenn's gf...

OSR.