Monday, August 28, 2006

My GrAdUaTiOn


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

More pictures in my blog :)

I am officially graduated! Had my convocation last Saturday and I want to thank everyone for their wishes and support especially Joyce, Jermenn, Drozz and V-chong for coming. Finally I achieve something in my life and I want to thank you guys for sharing it with me. You guys never fail to make me feel complete!

Shookghee, my best friend who is 24/7 there for me. *I love you girl* thanks for accompanying me during lunch breaks…thanks for lending me your ear when I was down. Thanks for fetching me around,Thanks for giving me suggestions for my assignment and thanks for being there for me all the time.

Joyce, the sweetest girl I ever meet! Thanks so much for the roses girl! I am going to keep the snoppy in my car. Thanks for being so caring and thoughtful all the time. I will never forget those times we had during high school until now.

Jermenn, one of my childhood friend. Thanks for fetching me to kdu when I dint have a car, thanks for helping me up with my film multimedia assignment, Thanks for giving me advices! Don’t worry about hurting my feelings because I know that those advices are all sincere and best for me.

Drozz, my childhood friend and my classmate. Thanks for everything!! I will never forget those times when we study in perfection together. Thanks for all the support that you have given me thru the years.

Evon, one of my best buddy in kdu!! Always there for me no matter what. Will miss all the shopping that makes us late for class all the time. I will not forget all the ups and downs throughout this wonderful 2 years.

Renee, Thanks for letting me disturb you every morning when my dad has to send me to college early in the morning. Thanks for giving me pointers in class and guiding me on assignments.

Andrew, Thanks for guilding me in class and also in starcom. Thanks for giving us all the juicy gossip in college! Heheh..also thanks for helping me complete my make up during convocation.

Febri, I only got to know you better during industrial training and you are such a great friend. Thanks for everything girl…

I am not sure if I have missed out anyone here…but if I do, I just want to say thanks for growing up with me and sharing my ups and downs. Without you guys I might have drown myself long time ago.

P/s: notice how many times I mention *thanks* …hehehe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah , graduated de , i feel so young , haha i still have a long way to go. dunno should i congrats you for graduating , cause now you will have to start working like a cow.better get a rich bf :P, hehehe

ne ways,
congrats

tZeWa said...

lol..thanks..but i will search for part time jobs only..going to continue study next year :)

bridget jones said...

June,Happy graduating !!! although its kinda belated! hahah wish u all the best in the future yeah !

tZeWa said...

thanks joanne :)