Monday, August 28, 2006

Dicky Birthday Continued...

I just finished my exam last week… Weeeeeeeeeeee~!! I can continue with blogging now =P

The next day, we went for dinner at Italiannis. Actually I’ve been there once before, the foods were really sucks compare to this time. I ordered lasagna and a glass of fresh mango juice. The lasagna was super ordinary and the mango juice was damn tasteless… Even my friend, Fung Jan Mommy’s made lasagna is trillion times nicer! I told myself I won’t be there for the 2nd time. Who knows Dicky told me that we are having dinner over there. I have no objection at all since that day he was the “tai kor”.

Surprisingly the foods they ordered were damn nice compare to those I ordered =.=” I think I was just ordered the wrong thing. The foods were quite satisfying… Looks good and taste nice!



Wild Mushroom Soup



Pizza Hut!



Dunno wat Chap Pa Lang Pasta! It's nice!



My Favorite of the night.... SOTONG GORENG!


Yummy!! Tasty right? Wanna Try some? Let's go to Italiannis now!!


Advertising .... Italiannis ! You gotta pay for this!!!

Check out some photos we took after meal...

Eh! What happened? Why all look so sad one? Again again!


18 SX ? Why censored one?


Too much? Okay, Here's the last One... 1 2 3 CHEERS!


Friends Forever!!

Again, Dicky claimed that how could a birthday party without a cake??? Damn it! None of us prepare anything for him! But don't worry, Italiannis did got this mini cake for him!




A free cake from Italiannis

After dinner, we were planned for a movie, The Dragon Tiger Gate! We acutally redeemed the free tickets from The Stars newspaper.


Doraemon!!!


Premiere Screening one lah! Don't play play weiii!


We are ready to kick some arse!

The movie is based on a comic. I found the fight scene is damn cool. It make me Every of the character in the movie has their own weird looking style. One thing that makes me feels uncomfortable the most is their hair !! It is just look so... weird! But since the actress are all super handsome movie stars... so it doesn't really affect their look. But what happened if we turned ourselves into DTG style?


Cool or not? We are the DTG!! Ya ya!! Not cool at all...

The moral value of the movie... "Please don't simply go for those hairtyle that don't suites you!"

Well, i think DTG style will soon becoming a new trend for the La La Bengs....

1 comment:

bridget jones said...

How cool is the hairstyle..look absolutely perfect on 3 of u ler!!kakkakaka!!Wacth out for the Dragon Tiger gate of mosquitoes fried lala!! shing!