Thursday, August 24, 2006

Today,Tomorrow And The Day After Tomorrow

This week is a fucking busy week for me. Exams for 3 days straight , can die. Today got one exam, forced my self to drink 2 cups of cofee today just to stay awake enough to study. Damn dissapointed, I left out a small part cause i was already dman tired. Guess what!! the small part came out. Damn fucked up . O well , thats life. 2 more days to go !! KA YAU!!

You know , I really need to get a punching bag. Everytime when feel damn tension, got nothing to release on. Punching on pillows tak syok , punching on walls is just too painfull , punching anything else just breaks too easily(I NO MONEY TO PAY FOR DAMAGE AHH). Seriouslly need to get a punching bag



I recently went to this event , a motor show organized by MMU. They shouldnt even call it a motor show , since there weren't any cars for show. The main event for this motor show was drifting.

Here are three cars drifting together

Oooooo , look at the smoke behind the car....
The thing i like best in this photo is the camera. That is one fucking cool camera, too bad it doesnt belong to me

Drifting supose to be damn fucking KOOL, but I'm damn sad la , cause I can't appreciate it. I totally didnt enjoy the drifting . I'm not like other normal guys , i just dont give a shit about cars. Show me any nice cars, it doesn't effect me , Showing me a beatiful women however... eheehehee. Ne ways , I damn fucking envious of those drifters. They've got so much money to spend on their car, jealous sial .

I was cleaning up my phone , and i terjumpa the photo's bellow

OH MY FUCKING GOODDDDDDD , CHAU CHEE BYEEEE!!!!!

Me and my friends wanted to join the competition "How Retarded Can You Get" Guess what , we got first prize. yay... GO TEAM!!!

The fact is , we were trying to imitate how people pose when they take photos, You know , like those photo's in friendster , where the hundreds of photos is only taken from one angle , to make you look cuter (BTW I think i look pretty fucking cute in the photo above, want my number?) and eyes look bigger,and with a finger sticking out , to show how kool you are, and a little lip action to show that ur sexy( I think i'm pretty sexy too , seriouslly don't want my number??).

See how retarded and gay we look? You look the same way too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This notice was in my apartment elevator.

Damn man , I want that money, too bad i dont know anything. :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you...did you ask permission from the other two fellows before posting the "cute" pictures of them? you can just wait for a letter from my lawyer

Jan said...

just couldnt resist the urge of posting it.

jermenn said...

jan...plz! don't ever do this again!

bridget jones said...

fung jan FUng jan!!!Those pictures looks perfectly cute man!!! when are u comin back? cant wait to whack u !!!

Anonymous said...

FUHH damn ganas , haahhaah