Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I ' tvb' U




Dear diary,

Its 4.22am and it' s yet another sleepless nite for me again. Something just hit on my mind so here it goes....
Some of them told me that i should yadda yadda yadda do this and yadda yadda 'pretend' to be whatsoever so that i wont spoil my bf....hmmm...i wonder what we call a faithful relationship.??
A said :" you cant always listen to your bf or else he will take you for granted."

B said :" You got fak pee qi ( lose temper) in front of him before ar? no ar?? you cannot like that wan ler?you must try to get angry in front of him wan, if no he wont scare you wan" ( wey...how ler...when i have to pretend to be angry while i am not?? accuse him for using my lipstick? or purposely scold him for finishing my ketiak spray ar??)

C said :" Never ever buy your bf an expensive gift. Its a must that a boy get you a costly gift but remember , never ever get any expensive item for a boy' ( then u might as well go and date Uncle Vuttusamy from the sundry shop ler, then u can take just about anything from his shop just for free for lifetime...but then..heheheh


C (again) :" Never ever tells your bf how much he meant for you and dont let him know that you love him..ngiek ngiek ngiek...." ( Then tell him how much you hate him that's why u get together with him , that will make sense is it??..)

C (again ) :" Rule #1...u must weee waaaa fooo faaaaa....rule # 2, blah
..(Hello girl, i bet cha wacthing too much those hot chicks hot chicks movies or drama ya? dont' cha....dont cha..?)

Well , the main point is , You can call me an 'old fashion rock hill' but does anyone still talks about faithfulness or 'fakefulness' huh??will always have to act or pretend like this and that in front of somebody...or trying to play some tricks or techniques in order to capture his/her heart. Love is suppose to be showing your love towards somebody from your heart...that is why the icon of heartshape represent love. So advises for you guys out there, stop being a dramaqueen/king/queer if you really wanna maintain a long term relationship..at least that's my own point of view. Or else, we dont say I love u anymore...u might as well say..I 'TVB' You ...or I 'HBO' You...... or I 'bollywood' You.....


2 comments:

jermenn said...

Juz depend on you show your love to who only... =P muakzzz! very cute post there!

Anonymous said...

haha, those things are what i usually hear in movies, tak sangka girls really like that,