Saturday, October 07, 2006

Exams

Well , i just wanna write about exams period , based on my exprience , i don't know about others.

During exam periods , everything in my life seem to go upside down,everything i shouldnt be doing , and i am doing it,
For starters,

my night becomes day and my day becomes night.

i visit friendster everyday even though i know there is nothing to see

i visit every blogs every day even though i know there wont be any updates

i've visited spikedhumor.com so many times until i dont know what to get from
there any more

i started seeing stick animation again (stickpage.com)

i visit gamespot.com so often that i am always seeing the same god damn thing

i wirte entries in my blog at the wrong time

i am eating more dim sums

i am watching more movies on my pc ( even movies that i have seen before)

i am playing more dota

i sleep super long hours or super short hours or never sleep at all

i start to test out my speakers ( blasting songs)

i shit less

i eat double every meal (wonder where does it go, is my tummy getting bigger?)
i'm online on msn more often

i started playing a super old game mechwarrior , and finished it in a few days( thanks jothi)

i started playing cs source , then moved to cs 1.6 then played on lan with my housemate( again , thanks jothi)

my room gets from messy too super fucking chau chee bye messy

This was after i cleaned up

And worse of all , i am not studying at much as i should be

I feel like i am in a different world, hmmm , can't wait for my exams to be over and go back kl to eat sleep and play.

To my friends having exams , go fuck your self ,muahahahahahahaha, you guys dont need luck lerr, you guys all damn cun de , give me some of your luck ler , i need it BADLY!! :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

didnt know u play chelo(dunno how to spell, the standing guitar thingy =) )..
haha..

Anyway jan, worried is good.
haha..

nite nite

Anonymous said...

hahha, its not a chelo( i also dont know how to spell) , its a guitar, hahaha

damn scared d, fucked subjects are on the way

Anonymous said...

ha! shy liow.
haha
but it looks so big though.


study till u drop!