Monday, November 27, 2006

Nice...

Todays weather is so nice. its the kind of day , where it is cloudy , but not raining, the sun is blocked by the clouds and its damn windy ... a perfect day to do absolutely nothing, my window is open and i can feel constant wind flowing through my window , SO NICE!!!!

Last whole week i've been sick , right after coming back from a "Fitness camp" organized by MMU tabble tennis club and Flex club. Flex club is like a gym club. Even though the camp was like only for 2 days and 1 night , but still after coming back from it , me and all my friends could hardly do basic stuff, you know... stuff we do everyday... like flushing the toilet , or wearing a Tshirt ,even wearing a bra... waahahahahahahhhah(dont get me wrong , i dont wear a bra, its my friend)

Anyways , the day we got back , most of us got K.Oed till dinner time. When we manage to wake up , we went for BURGER KING!!!!!And right after burger king , wow , i started feeling the effects of the camp , and eating a french chicnken with a bk broiler, bad idea. My head started to ache , and i started feeling vommity. Thats when i really got a bad bad feeling , that i was going to be sick . And what'd you now... i got sick ..... nice.....

Being sick alone is really really really fucked up . Since i am in melaka , i dotn have my dedicated and loving mother to take care of me. No one to bring me water, no one to feed me , no one to pamper me..... i was all by my self. I felt like dying the whole time , i wasnt eating anything but panadol . Drinking water was hard cause i have to get up from my bed and get the water, even if i got to the water, i have a hard time drinking it since everytime i put somehting into my mouth i feel vommity. I ate 12 panadols in like 1 and a half day, is that alot?

Thanks to my sickness, my whole week was really fucked up , i coudlnt eat right , i had classes to go to and i was feeling damn fucked up to go for it(had to walk to class). Even if i went to class, my mind wasnt there,(usually also not there la , just this time got excuse). And there is always a constant feeling of vommiting... nice.....

To make things more fucking fucked up than it already is... my phone , my trusty little camera touchscreen phone... broke . It doesnt want to respond to my touch any more. And better yet , the screen broke. I was like WHAT THE FUCK!~!! i just spend 300 over changign the screen and cover and everything , and now the thing just fucking broke , talk about bad luck .. but i gueess this is what happen when u try to save money by buying cheaper stuff. Now instead of saving few hundred, i endiong up spending more.... word of advise people , dont be such a cheap bastard, it will bite u in ur ass in the end , look at me.

So since now i am deprived of my "Trusty phone" i wont be able to take pictures.... this , no more pictures for my blog till i fix my phone.

There are a few pictures that i would have wanted to post on this blog , mainly food, one of it is probally the spagetthi me and my housemate cooked dont know how many weeks back . Me and my housemate also made pan cakes, and two types of instant pasta yesterday ... to bad... no pictures.
Also something great happened yesterday , me and my bunch of friends, had steamboat!!! not steamboat you eat outside!! but out very own steam boat, with our own soup , ingredients , and all those stuff, too bad no pictures, no phone to take pictures with , sigh......
But one thing though , i am currently using a temporary phone, a phone that i burrowed from my friend, a phone that is recognized by the whole world , everyone knows this phone ...
its the legendary NOKIA 3310.....nice.......

enough crapping for now , bye bye

btw , i am feeling really really lonely here on this blog , like i am all by my self. Where are my blogmates?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn sad......but nice.....ha ha, you want to service phone or not? it servicing phones season you know? if you know what i mean :P

Anonymous said...

hey... bra? how u know? how DID u know???

Anonymous said...

he knows....he's the guru...

Anonymous said...

Muahahahahha ,
i got "Sex" sense.....err
i mean 6ix sense

jermenn said...

i will be back soon~!