Friday, November 17, 2006

My first Time

Today something happened, it was my first time so i was kinda excited,being a virgin and all, the process was kinda exciting , here goes....

at first i played with it using my fingers...



as i got more excited....



i couldnt stand it anymore..



i had to satisfiy my hunger...



so i got it into position...



and everything seems go to into place nicely...



i was relying on instinct the whole way..



nothing seem to matter....



and i kept on going and going.. .



nothing or no one in the world was going to stop me...



it felt so good....



until i almost reached at my limit....
..............................

.........................

...............

.........

.....

..
it broke...


yup, my chopstick broke, what else la?? wahahhahahahahahah

it is good luck or bad luck? can anyone tell me??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's far king bad luck la...it's so obvious....everything else in your life will break...things that are stiff...if you know what i mean. things that are similar color to your chop sticks, if you know what i mean. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN....

Anonymous said...

Didnt know that u believe in this kind of superstitious thing jan.. but hor.. ppl said hor, u break chosptick hor, meaning ur that wan will that wan lor.. scary... ;/

Anonymous said...

Wah , really ahhh, lucky my that thing very very strong , still standing, but i seriouslly feel abit badluck , right after the camp, alot of bad things happen to me :(