Monday, November 13, 2006

Photo Hunt 18SX

I'm sure most of us have played photohunt . Recently i came across something really interesting. I was going to meet my friend in a snooker center near my place. When i arrived, i noticed some of my friends was busy looking into a machine instead of playing snooker. Since i am not a snooker kind of guy , i joined them , to my suprise , they were playing photo hunt, I was thinking to myself, not bad , photohunt in a place like this. BUT...... as i joined them into their photo hunt , i noticed somwhting was wrong, really realy wrong , like nothing else could be more wrong than what was happening, unable to believe waht i saw , i took my out my trusty camera phone and started taking photos,

do you see anything wrong with this picture?

How bout this?or this?

i think u get the "picture" by now . Suprising ehh . After a game or 2 , we decided to explore the machine further for anymore ,ermm.. interesting thing to see, you know , to satisfy our manly needs...... , i mean curiosity


As our exploration goes deeper, we discovered that the machine is divided into 2 parts, Normal and ... as u can see form above. So digging deeper , we found that it is not only photohunt that is eroctic
But also a hell lot of other games
Well , after satisfying our curiosity, we put in another ringgit and played another round of photohunt, but then again , another suprise

I was like WTF!!! , we wouldnt even have tried playing 'hunks' but since there was a girl there, (everyone should get a chance to satisfied thier needs... i mean curiousity) we tried it.


Here is one for the ladies, sorry , but i just couldnt bring my self to take more than one pictures of men showing off their stuff, inferioty complex, ahahahahahah :P

But you got to give the guys who created the above credits , they dont only think of the need of men , but also women, :P

No comments: