Saturday, December 30, 2006

New year with exams

You know , being here in melaka has made me forget 2 important dates, one was my dad's b'day on the 28 dec , another was 31 dec , which is new year eve, its pretty sad , my mind is like suppose to be working hard for the finals , instead its just empty and rusting away,

Any ways , New year dont seem that important to me anymore. It seems that , after I've join MMU , i feel like i am having 3 "newyears" a year, Yeah , i take every semester as a new year , cause every semester, me and my stupid friend would make resolutions , one sem , it was to increase our cgpa , i don't know if i succeeded in that resolution or not , but i think i did mange to get a higher gpa then last sem , so i think i did okay . What i mean higher is probably by a 0.1 point , so its not really a great achievement.

And there was this one sem , we made a resolution to get more friends , cause after foundation , it was like pretty sad, alot of us got separated , and there were like only 4 of us hanging together , and 4 guys hanging together is a really sad situation. I think we mange to achieve that resolution, we made new friends with a whole new group , but then there was a problem with a love perang segi tiga, which was fucking funny at the time (but so much tension , i also have to pretend tension abit la, inside i was laughinggg my assss offf)

Wahahah , anyways , u get my drift , New semesters have more meaning to me than new year, its the feeling i guess, after a holiday , not seeing your friends for sometime , and when u come back , everything is like fresh and new.
Oh well , enough of that crap , i hope my coming new year of nandos will jadi , i havent eaten it in a long time , always tak jadi wanan go , haiz

Oh yeah , i ask my housemate to share his videos , boy was i fucking shock , i dont know bout you , but i think hes got fucking lots of movies, and the best part , is that i havent watch most of them , YEAH!!! things to do before finals!!


ps
Blogspot now damn cun , they like word de , got spelling check sial,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, confirm la nandos...why scared...unless i suddenly become broke la..want to go the jusco one or mp ? he he

Jan said...

erm any one also can , haha , but i havent been to the one in MP , but would it be jam ah? new year eye , alot of ppl like to shake head taht time

Anonymous said...

Your all went Nandos d?? After finals lar we go MP wan...Jan ur this blog farking funny...LMAO n u called me ur stupid fren?? hahhaha

Anonymous said...

Hahha , nandos?? come la!! go again la CB!!!
haaha dont take it personally, i mean we both are stupid , because some of our resolution... abit stupid.. like the one kill more people....