Friday, December 22, 2006

Sohai??

I happy man today . I finally bought my self a badminton racket/racquet (which spelling do you think is correct? ). And guess where I bought it?? Ofcourse jusco!! I just luvvvv to spend my money there. Thats not the only thing i bought from jusco recently, i even bought a brand new stainless steel electrical kettle.


My new badminton racket, it cost RM109.90 , but after 30% discount, it was about 70 sumthing. After buying it i went to paly badminton , but too bad , the racket doesnt come with the string , so i didnt get to test it out.(badminton today won 3-2 , against my very very old rival , the girls anne and chenli , wahahhahahha, but me and my teammate alex, still down by 6-5, soon la girls, soon). AFter the badminton session, i went and string my racket straight away , and i also added a new grip , both added together cost about RM 30 , damn , spend about 100 on my damn racket The next item i bought was offcourse the electric kettle. I didnt know that metal kettle cost really really fucking much , the cheapest one there was RM 85 and i didnt know , i ask my friend to buy it for me cause i was in a hurry, and i specified that i wanted a metal one. If i knew it was this expensive , i would have think twice, but then again , i beeter just go with the metal one , u wanan know why?? well , actually , i wouldnt have to buy a new kettle in the first place, if i wasnt such an EMO fuck . Me and my oldkettle went through some anger management session, and in the end , this was what happened..

................

............

........

.....

...

Bet u guys wonderign how the fuck did htis happen , well , i was feeling pretty fucking down for the past week , and i manage to do sumthing stupid like push over my old kettle , and spill all the water inside unto my pc and UPS

See my UPS?? i open it up for it to dry , dont knwo if it still works(lucky my pc was uneffected), Well usually i will be angry , but not the the extend that i was taht day ,since i was already feeling fukcing down that week , small stuff like this also pissed me off damn kau, i was so fuckig angry that i slamed my kettle . But i didnt think that i would spoil it . And then later, i notice that the bottom part was spoil , this got me even more fuckign angry, and i punch my poor old plastic kettle , therefore you can see the nice little hole there, Dont worry , It wasnt a flawless victory on my side, the kettle manage to hit me back too , my knuckles was bleeding after i punched it, oh yeah, also , when i opened up my UPS , i manage to lose one of the screws, this seriouslly got me angry too , i was then cursing and swearing , until a point i couldnt stand it anymore , i punched the wall, My poor housemate thought i threw my kettle on the wall ,waahhahaaha , it was actually me punchign it , now i know not to punch that side. I think my housemate was a little freaked out by me.wahhaah poor thing,

I think i got anger issues, usually when i am not happy about sumthing i will tahan, until i get home to lepas, that is when all my belongings should be very afraid of me. I jsut like to hit stuff when i am angry, shit , i hope i don't abuse my future wife next time , waahahhahaha

Dont worry , i only hit stuff that arent alive and kicking.

I curently feel like the hulk now

"DOnt Make me Angry, you wont like me when i am Angry"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... i rarely see u angry or bad mood, but if u does, i seriously scared lor. ur face ughh... it's not nice looking u know, i mean when u r piss la..

take care. tell me which direction i shud run when u angry k. LOL

ps: heard tmr u all goin badminton. test ur racket properly. No more handicap match next time! +))

Anonymous said...

hahaha,so i'm those kind of people with a face that goes ugly when i'm angry, hahaha, i wanan see people who look good when they are angry, then can make them angry more often , wahhaah

Finally get to test my badminton racket, i hope jadi la , praying hardly!!!

Anonymous said...

Walau~ your Hainanese wind is showing.

YOur blog entries all damn funny la~

Anonymous said...

Ehh, hahaha, didnt know u read my blog , ahaha , i mean , me and my friends blog, :P