Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Nothing better to do

I got nothing better to do
so i'm just gonna post whatever picture i can find in my phone or pc


Starting with Category MMU



Can you see clearly? What do you see?



Bored people using my phone to take thier phone
MMU nicest lecture hallLaboratory Session , Circuit board of something
Waveform on a oscilloscope





Food




One of my sucessful spagethi, actually , my only sucessful one


Mom's siu yok , what can i saY?? ITA FUCKIGN GOOD!!


My G5 mouse with the weights.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

fucking asshole.. show off your g5 ar... nvm ... i'll get thana buy a razer...muahahahhahahaha

jermenn said...

so now u can play cs with ur new mouse~!

Anonymous said...

ei.. what's taht thing wit ur spagetti sauce?

bak ball ah?

or mushrooms?

Look damn nice eh

My fav drawing goes to the " you broke my heart" picture.

heheh./. super cute!

Anonymous said...

Hahaah , where got lansi , just showing the picture only :P wahahahahahh, play cs ah, lazy wanna carry mouse around ler , haha

THe thing in my spagetthi sauce it mushrooms, hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

next post will be on prom i guess? hehehehehhehehemuahahaa. crazy mode on.... tomoro got paper fucks...

K-Yuin said...

lol... is KEPONG ok, i feel is normal that you see such customer lo.. you dont let ppl after working ar pasar straight come relax meh... =.=
the cleaness, i think just can stand for few weeks? months? not sure...

Anonymous said...

that 1st pic, which CLC hall?? I have seen it b4 leh~~

A1??? or????????