Sunday, April 01, 2007

Another good day , as legolas says"that was good, thanks mr.ringo"

Woke up today , wasnt expecting anything much. After a depressing prom night , yeah depressing , i havent wrote about prom yet , havent got the pictures , so i am gonna write aobut it once i get the pictures,
anyways, back to today , i wasnt expecting anything special to happen today, woke up , meet my friends for lunch , came back , sit infront of the pc until night.
Weird, a friend called me and ask me what to do tonight , so i had ask another friend, and i had to tell this friend , and ask this friend , and inform this friend, i felt like an organizer today, which is weird , i never organize , i just follow
anyways , back to today, we went to jonker after dinner , and while walking in jonker with a bunch of friends, legolas suddenly asked me if i wanted to have a drink in Ringo, ringo is like a pub in jonker. I was suprised , but hell yeah , i'm fucking happy if i can find people who can have a drink with me, espescially in melaka, no one here drinks, So having kaki to drink with is a fucking rare thing.
I like drinking , casual drinking . I preffer these casual drinking compared to the drinking sessions i have with my kl friends(usually feel like vommiting).
Anyways , back to Ringo ,I seriously fuckign love ringo , i love the enviroment there , and i fucking love the music , they dont play those hip hop crap here, they play songs that are fun to sing and move ur body to , songs that are great to go along when ur drinkin , songs that our fathers used to listen to , yep , oldies. Imagine drinking , and the owner, ringo( the owner name of ringo is ringo) singing songs like "Hey jude" ," who the fuck is alice" , " country home(is this how u call this song??)" and a few more , well u get the picture.
I've only been to ringo 2 times , and both times , i really enjoyed my self. I really need to bring my family here to have a drink.
Today i spent Rm48 on 6 Tiger beer in Ringo, lucky i just redraw money from the ATM.
Rm48 is alot of money to me, espescially for jsut buying a few beers like that, but i find myself with no regrets, and i dont mind doing it again , i would rather take my fucking Rm80 from the prom , and spend it in ringos.

sry no pictures, i was too busy drinkign to think of taking any pictures, and i got high , yeah, just the amount i like, just enough to be high , not vomity.
Imagine that i am high , and i went to watch mr bean right after , imagine how mr beans face must have looked.

sry Jerzzz , i posted so soon after your long awaited post , but i jsut have to write this down, an unexpected thing that happen on a regular, boring and fucked day.
THanks legolas for suggesting!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

pity the driver abit la... sigh....drink drink drink.... fuckers

jermenn said...

dude...you should've asked someone to be your partner or go and know some chicks in the prom lar!

Anonymous said...

seriously dude..... should listen to your friend.... that was your chance man... so many girls showing half balls... heheheh

Anonymous said...

Errr , sounds so desperate, btw , i havent even posted about prom , and here we are talking about it, all tak sabar sabar wanan see htier pic posted izzit?

Anonymous said...

half balls??


me no understand

Anonymous said...

Hhahahhah, takkan u dont understand half balls? hahha, abit hard to say it here la. wahahahhhahhahahah