Wednesday, May 02, 2007

HapPy WeSaK dAy!

Hi people! I am FINALLY BACK (wtf) and Happy Wesak day!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyways, I just got back from brickfields not long ago(actually tat was yesterday coz its already 5 am now) lol

Reach brickfields around 5 something and guess what time the floating end?

11 PM!

That means I walk from 7 till 11 PM and I SURVIVE!



But I almost fainted because I was so tired and I felt like vomiting at the end.

-_-“

Lol

Sucks man

Imagine a girl like me…so SI MAN…so SUI JIE… so LAZY…so FAT

Walking from brickfields to Jln Tar then from Jln Tar back to Brickfields..

Omigosh….

And and and…

Guess what is the first thing I saw in brickfields?

A DEAD RAT

Not only that, I got frighten by a man from the construction site. I just watched “the hills have eyes 2” and that guy reminds me of that movie.

Wtf

Other than that, the floating was FUN (minus the walking part) at the beginning I felt like a little girl in a zoo. I keep walking up and down talking pictures like crazy only! My dad was so afraid that I will get lost he keep asking me to walk faster.

Btw… off topic

.I finally finish watching HanaKimi (if that’s the way you spell it) u know which movie anot? The one where ella act like a guy with wu chun? The one where she KISS wu chun in the LIPS and made me feel like slapping her?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Arrggg…BITCH FIGHT!

Lol

Anyways, the ending was really disappointing!

I waited so long for her to tell wu chun that she is a girl BUT she dint.

I waited so long for wu chun to tell her that he like her BUT he dint

I waited so long to see how the get together BUT they dint

Is it my prob because I don’t understand mandarin or is it their prob?

Sigh…

Btw, every time I see wu chun, he reminds me of chang sheng. Its not that they really look alike but I think there’s at least 30% of similarities lor.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The prefect type of guy! Xoxo. My BF MUST look like him. :P
*I know lar…in my dreams right? but I DON’T care :) *

3 comments:

jermenn said...

treat it as ur keep fit program lo... gagag...anyway...glad that u're back~!

Anonymous said...

hahha, welcome back

tZeWa said...

hey guys..thanks :) btw..i dint lose a single kg! sad case!!