Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Embarrassing and Zhibaiderman

Went and watch spiderman III today. I find the movie not bad only , not that great. I really really like VENOM , but there is too little of him in the movie.

Anyways before the movie , something memalukan happen . We went to the arcade , and there was this punching game. And one of my lady friend punch , and i predicted her score would be 30 , instead she got 60 , not bad not bad.

THen i wanted to lansi la . So i also play , then SHE predicted my score would be only 20. Heh , inside i was smiling de. Mana tau when i punch.................


i termiss....




and i got 12.....



usually i get 100 sumthing....


so many people looking and laughing me me....





PAISEH AHHHHHH!#!$$
but atleast i proved my friend wrong , she predicted 20 , i got 12 , SCREW YOU!!! hehehe


for a relaxing moment , listen to jack johnson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha... kesian. But at least u get to laugh at urself. It's fun u know.

hehe