Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Time killer Movies

Since there is a holiday , and i've beeen skipping class, i find myself with alot of free time , and since i don't study , i started watching alot of movies. Can say that i am having a movie marathon. Good thing i dont watch alot of movies that are available to me , at times like these, movies are a real great time killer.


Lets start off with the chinese movies that i watch





I really really like the way they speak in these two movies, sounds so elegant.

I feel abit kik sam after watching these movies. EVERY ONE DIES IN BOTH OF THEM. I would be like WTF at the end of the movie.


But, do you see anything appealing in the picture above?

Other than mandarin movies , i went to a friend's house and had a stephen chow movie marathon


Stephan chow's movie are funny as hell. And i come to realise that , my friends used to talk like him, or rather , tried to talk like him. Only manage to watch four movies that day , 28 more to go , ka yau! BOLI BOLIMOOOO


As for english movies, there arent much that i want to show , i watch afew pretty retarded and stupid movies, movies which would make you feel stupiderrr after watching it. But i did manage to watch a few movies that are worth mentioning.


2 movies i recommend watching .

Its pretty sad , I dont have a luxury here of going to a cinema anytime to just watch a movie with friends. Have to watch it on my pc. sad sad sad

My friend ask me to blog more , scared i might go crazy, wahhahahahha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

life is sad for everyone here. just have to face it my dear..

Anonymous said...

I dont think so , not for everyone

Anonymous said...

i want "thank you for smoking'. u got ah?