Friday, May 18, 2007

Sleeping beauty

Wow, i don't remember ever sleeping so much in my life

Yesterday i slept at 12 am(damn early for me) and woke up at 7am(also damn early for me)

I stayed awake until 10 am , and i went back to sleep again, only to wake up at 8 pm




cun , like 2 whole days gone for me









That day i was studying and there was this bird that flew and landed right outside my window. yeah, something to teman me for my last minute studying






I feel like the monkey god stuck in the moutain , where only birds would teman him . In my case i am stuck in my damn room




ANyways, found a picture in my phone taht i took some time ago. An ad from multimedia


(lousy photo quality, my phone ma)



Cute. THey should use cartman instead , he's the realy fucker among htose four. Big south park fan.



SOUTH PARK RULES!!!!



played dota today , so nice , i called my kaki , and in lesss than two minutes, there arrived. damn cun


If only thsese guys where my ganster mazai s, it would be so nice , a call and they arrive in under two minutes. Talk about efficiency.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got the stanbucks picture also... but clearerererer la.... hehe :P

Anonymous said...

when i saw it, i seriously tot it was starbuck lo. i saw at clc too. copycat kau kau.. LOL