Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Something about study....

Past 1 week was really the most terrible week for me... it was like i were a damn robber who got shot by police and gone down to the hell... So I got all those hell tortures for a damn whole week..I was under fully pressure condition, tiredness, sleepless and i was sick(fever + flu), i was still restless just to rush for my 10k thesis in a week time. Remember that i told you about my lecturer rejected my works? Actually i managed to wrote back about 8k words on the 3rd day after he rejected me... Unfortunely, things always never go like what we expect.... when i needed the confirmation from my lecturer about my thesis, then he was busy for the damn whole week... so i've got no choice and i sent my work to one of my fren... he is really a pro thesis writer you know!?? people only write about 10k words but he wrote about 20k words...crazy right? After he checked my works, I was glad that he told me my works were getting better though.... therefore, i just continue with it... of course, i never give up in looking for my lecturer... until 15 hours before the due date.... only he managed to meet me... so i met him up at the place where is the most students' favorite, to do their assignment and revision....
Guess where?? Library? NO!

It's MC D lar!

I thought i was almost done...even if got any correction, i am manage to change it.... WHO KNOWSS!!!?????? ~~~~LIGHTING STRIKING~~~~

He said... i might fail... WTF? o.O i was like.... superman left his underwear at home when he wanted to save people! HOW SAD!!

In less than 15 hours...i still have to do my findings with SPSS (The damn statistical program) which i am not familliar at all... What i can do is just do what i can do... I spent for the whole night... for the damn program..it is something like microsoft excel... I didn't sleep for the whole night just to find out how to deal wit the program... No one is available to help because most people also never hear about the program before....I AM GOING TO FAIL!!! FAIL MEANS I WASTED ABOUT 60k ++ for nothing!!

NAH! I won't be beaten that easy! I figured out the functions of the program in the morning and i handed in my damn thesis in time! WAHAHAHAHAHA! GENG LER? wanna take a look? My topic is "A study on customer loyalty towards college cafeteria - A case of KDU Square". The title damn power right? but i tell you what... the contents are sucks...u better read Shin Chan! However... i still have to thanks to my friends who help me alots in my thesis.... Thanks to my kdu classmates! Thanks to joe, dicky, vee chong and finally, a very special thanks to Athoo(the one i said he is a pro!) and Wai Leong! Of course, not to forget about one person...she will never leave me whenever i am at the critical moment! You know i am talking about you right? JooAnn!!! Thank you!!!! Ok lar... anything "心照" lar!

This is not the end man... the hell torture will never let me go easily.... i have 2 more final exam to go...then only i can say bye bye to my coll life... Hell yeah!

Although i don't like my subjects but i do like my coll life alot! Human spend 1/3 of their life in their study life... Once i graduate, i am no longer a student... where student offers not for me anymore whenever i go sing k and movies.... I have to enter the 2nd stage of my life that i need to wake up in the early morning at 9am ...work till 5pm..then sleep... then again...keep repeating.. goshhhh~! it is just like meaningless to me! I love my life... I love to hang out with my friends...talking craps.... yam char... ponteng.... go movies and sing k at the noon .... sleep at home... play games.... go have some beers... maybe clubbing a little bit(not too often lar)... dream about my singing career(as i like to sing).... form my basketball team.... and so much more! Not say i can't do that anymore after i work but i think most working people will not have such time and energy to do so...


I am very scare to enter the working life actually.... but i have to =( if i were given a choice again... i will never take business... business sucks! i would rather take mass comm or maybe music program =P I will never have the chance to do what i wanted anymore...time don't reverse...i just have to accept what i have now... So.... back to the reality...


Let's talk about today then.... Today I just finished 1 of my final paper... This paper is really special to me... Usually i heard about the open book and the course file examination... but this paper was a "2 sheets of hand written notes examination". Which means you can only bring 2 sheets of your hand written notes in to the exam hall.

So i was suggested to write as small as i can so the 2 sheets of paper can filled in more points.


Messy ler?

I spent 3 and the half hours(from 2pm till 5:30pm) for NON-STOP writing to finished up these 2 piece of papers. My exam start at 5:30 pm so i straight went to the exam hall immediately and start writing in my exam for another 3 hours... i wrote about 10 pages....Which mean i spent 6 and the half hours in a row for NON-STOP writing... I am not telling you all how geng am i...I just wan to say i nearly can't feel my hand anymore...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha , reminds me of my examination period. wait a minute , i am having examination period now , oh fuckk( searches for notes)

so nice la your exam , can bring notes inside

Anonymous said...

I USED SPSS b4. For my RESEARCH PROJECT subject.