Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A bUuu DeNn PaRt 2

Jan's post reminds me there was a car accident that i caught into when i still was a P driver. Of course it was just a minor accident. I am still remember that day was a rainy day, i was on my way back to home. It was happened like this....



Eventhough my driving skill wasn't very good, but at least i can gauranty you i was not as dumb as that geek who knocked my car. I am sure that i did put on signal but he didn't! My car was already got into the way but then that idiot suddenly accelerated and knocked on my car. I was not sure who's wrong and who's right at the time, so i stopped my car at a side. I went down and checked my car, my left door was totaly crashed (i was driving Proton Wira, the Malaysia's production) and his car was just slightly bent (He was driving Honda Civic, Japan's production). When i saw his car was just minor problem, so i just got back into my car (It was raining). Then he (nerd + lansi face) came towards and stood right to my window. Since i was not sure who's fault and i was scared so i just told him nvm. I thought he wanted to pay me because he was the one who knocked my car! Who knows his responed was like shit!

He stood there but he didn't say a word....

Me: Erm, 唔緊要啦...(Nvm Lar!)

i thought he wanted to pay me or something

Geek: WHAT?

Me: I said it's ok? (He is a banana?)

Geek: WHAT?

He kept on what what what like he don't know how to speak like that...

Me: Erm....You want me to pay??

Geek: A BuuuuHhh DeNNNNnnn <--- i tell you he looked fucking GAY when he said this!






His face + HIS VOICE = TOTAL FREAK (His tone was seriosuly same as what i imitated)

I think no one on the Earth could stand if somebody who looks seriously retard and act like a banana said this word "AaarH bUrHhHh DeNnn" to you! His face was damn lansi like he is the president or something.... Then his girlfriend was inside the car and stared at me like i am the one who killed her family! I was super stress yet i felt like slamming his face on the road! I thought he was really

Me: It's wasn't my fault? You didn't put on the signal light and you cut into my lane and banged my car?

That retard geek: No? There's no lane on the roundabout.......

Hell yeah! He is really retard i am sure! That one not call lane it's call lin mar?

Please don't act like a banana if you are chinese act! He can actually speak chinese and his only spoke in english with few words "WHAT?, ARRHHBURHHHDEN?" <--- I am sure he is graduated from 福建大學(Fuc King U)

Ehhh! Someone who can speak chinese and look like a retard act like a banana and lansi people with "AarRhBuuuRrHhhDennNnn" is kinda cooL hoR?



IF YOU ARE THE GEEK THAT I MENTIONED AND YOU ARE WATCHING THIS, HERE'S A SONG I DEDICATE TO YOU:

(I bet you can't understand anything from this blog beside "AaaburhDenNn", so this is the song that totally describe you!)

(Make sure you are 18 and above to watch this video ya!)



Enjoy~!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you are in roundabout and got accident, once both of your report, police will tell u its RTI.

RTI = R - Refer
T - To
I - Insurance

As in round about its hard to judge whose right or fault, therefore traffic has set to be RTI. Sendiri makan sendiri punya insurance if you wanna claim.

jermenn said...

Aiks... i was still a noob driver at the time mar... then somemore i thought his car just slight damaged, so i thought nvm lar since i also not sure whether it's who's responsibility lor.. but even it's my fault also that geek face 唔睇得 1 lor! His attitude was really suxxxx...gagaga!!!

Anonymous said...

so wat happened after tat??? who pay who in the end?? how u all settle??

jermenn said...

after that my fren's parents who stay somewhere around came and settled for me lo.