Saturday, June 09, 2007

My very FIRST BLOG...

Thanks to Jermenn !!!
who letting me to join their blog..
Nothing much to write because i m still a noob to blog..


Well, i gonna post some of the photo's
that i went Malacca with my college friend last few days ago...


The day we meet at my friend house,
before we go visit Jason and MELACCA..

Mahjong session!! Muahaha! (=_=)






Traffic jam in Melacca town!!











Melacca history RED BUILDING...




At night we went Satay celup..






Jonker's Street ...





















The next day early morning,
we went to eat Melacca famous chicken rice ball.
(Seriously, not really special lar!! just the rice is made as ball only)





St. Pauls Church








Melacca 三輪車





History Melacca TANK ...





The BOAT ..


That's all for my very FIRST POST and Melacca trip ...


Will update again
for next adventure!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL , melaka ,
i 3 years there de , 2 more to go

really sick of most of the things there, hahaha

jermenn said...

hahah...welcome dude... u guys eat satay celup until so messy 1 ... =.="

Anonymous said...

nice try for the first post. but I dont think I'll have the appetite to eat the satay *buRp*

Keep up good work bo|

^*~June~*^ said...

lots of blig blig! how come i dint see any blig blig when i was there?? hmph!