Friday, July 13, 2007

Dream of the dream.

Jan! I have some weird dream too,
onces i sleep or take a nap on my sofa...

When i was sleeping on my sofa,


The 1st time I have a weird dream ...
dreamt myself was sleeping on the sofa and dreaming~



HUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!


U get what i mean? Dreamt myself is dreaming on my dream.
I tried very hard to wake up on my dream..
but i couldn't get to awake myself



When the time i sucessfully wake up myself on the dream ..
but actually i wasn't ...
i was just woke up from my dream that i dreamt in my dream.



Then again i tried very hard to wake up again..
but then i was still stuck in the dream
i was just woke up in the dream but not in reality....
Until i tried again n again..



Finally i woke up from my dream ...
that was scary man!!!
I though myself will not wake up again in my dream.



Well, i told my mom about this situation ..
she said is because i was sleeping on the sofa that my legs is aiming the door.


Hmmmm ...

Don't no whether u guys believe or not ..
but i think maybe this kind of dream happens to u all b4 i guess....


D.w.@DrOz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, i think u sleep too fucking much
\
tahts why la , when we call you go out , you always sleeping ,


one day u wont wake up
hahaha

jermenn said...

lol! yeah lor!

jermenn said...

dicky spend most of his time on sleeping...so he blog also blog bout sleeping 1 ...wahahhaha

Bridget Jones said...

Luckily u can wake up.