Friday, July 13, 2007

Crappy post - Die Hard

Have you watched Die Hard 4.0??? Is the show nice???


Die Hard 4.0 is the first movie i watched after i started my working life. I thought i could enjoy my life too even i am working. So i promised Chiu Lai (Tim) to catch a night show... I know i not suppose to fell asleep during the show because it is some kind of action movie that "bi lin ba lang" from the starting until the end. Who knows, i was exhausted.... After all, i watched = never watch... I also don't know whether it's nice or not but since everyone rated it very nice...so i will just say the show is gReAT!


Anyway, there's something comes to my mind about the show....



DIE HARD 4.0 (Starring: Bruce Willis)







This is the original version...



What if there is a Die Hard in cartoon???


....


.....


......


.......


........



The Simpson : DIE HARD 4.0





Bruce Willis look like Homer Simpson to me...I just don't know why =P

No comments: