Saturday, September 08, 2007

Work Trip - Kelantan

If you ask me to plan for my holiday... Travel to the top of Malaysia definately will not be my choice.





Eventhough i love travelling so much, but I always think that KL is the best place ever in Malaysia... we got lotsa nice foods, we got penang laksa, ipoh ho fun and you can find watever types of Malaysian foods in KL. Maybe it will taste different but at least we don't have to travel around just for the foods. We also got lotsa entertainments over here. That's what i thought.


After i started few weeks of my working life... My colleague and I were sent for work trip to Kelantan. It was my very 1st time to travel to the top of the map. I never thought of travelling to there yet I felt exciting because that was wat i expected from my job! I always hope that i can run here and there during my work!


It need 7 hours ++ to drive there!


7 Hours in the car.... what can i do? Sleep only lor!!!


You know wat? I can't really get to sleep well because my colleague is our Malaysian's Takumi! his driving skill is freaking me off! He can drive all the way fast fast like F1 then potong the cars and trucks just in time! I don't think anyone can simply did that if you are not any professional drive lor! (Perhaps, he is just lucky lar...) Somemore our so called highway is really sucks lo! Only got 2 lanes, the road is very very tight and visibility is super poor! Plus there were damn alot of trucks on the way! You say lar! Not to say take a nap lar, i wanna pray also hand shake lor! But still, i have to salute to my colleague because i am still survive! Geng !


Nearly Sunset....



Then we stop by and had our dinner at Gua Musang.



The environment of the restaurant not bad 1 ler... got lake, got moutain and got wind! Good Feng Shui!


Good view we have but the foods are sucks and the place was filled with insects!


This is what chinese says, "好看不好吃 (Nice to see but not nice to eat)"!




When i look back to the pictures, i found that the mountain look like a skull. The hills have eyes! *Just my imagination!



After 7 hours ++ drive... we reached Kota Bahru


Grand Riverview Hotel Hall


We stayed a night in Grand Riverview Hotel, it's executive suite!


Too bad because I didn't get to see the "most enchanting sunset"!


This is the view anyway..


My colleague brought us to a so called restaurant on the next morning..



He told me everybody there like to eat "Nasi Berlauk" in the morning.


That's my colleague!

I don't really enjoy the meal... it's just a normal "Mixed Rice" yet there are lack of choices.




People always say "外國的月亮比較圓". I invented my very own proverb for Malaysia, "外州的Tea Tarik 比較甜"!

I can't deny that there are lack of entertainments, but at least i was out of city to enjoy the "Semi Kampung Life"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ehh , kelantan got a few nice food to eat one ler

Nasi kerabu

nasi dagang

laksam

cant get these things in kl , nice one anyways