Friday, November 30, 2007

End month sUrrrrrR PrrRrrRise!

After struggling for a month... i've finally recieved a end month gift..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.










YEAH! MY CAR GOT ROBBED!

I went to Blitzone yesterday night and i parked my car at the parking lot. I only noticed my car got broke in after i finished gaming at around 12 something in the night.

My camera, my smart tag, my bluetooth, my few dollar coins.... are all.....

STILL REMAINING!!!

The only thing i got stolen was my working bag... I left it under the seat and covered it with a empty plastic bag at the top... I was too careless! I tot i have completely hide it...

My versace tie and, gold Dunhill tie clip and most important my name card holder (1st anniversary pressie from Joanne) are gone with my working bag.... T_T !

Damn fuckers who stolen my stuff, I got a song for you!




Pay attention on the chorus at 1:45, 3:35, 4:16... Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing

Jermenn : I HAVE NOTHING! NOTHING! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for you in the bag larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhh!!!!

You need to wear tie when you go to rob meh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kesian-ness XD